My Strawberry Pimp~

Angel was approaching the hotel and took a deep breath, then proceeded towards the door. Charlie and all the others where talking until they all stopped to look at the door opening and Angel appeared at the entrance. "Angel where have you been?!" Yelled Vaggie. "Uh.. what? I was just gone for the fucking night calm the fuck down damn taco loving lesbian." Vaggie turned red, "STOP WITH THE FUCKING RACIST/SEXIST SHIT FUCKING SLUT" Charlie intervened with the argument, "Angel you were gone for 6 days we've all been pretty worried about you."
"Not me." Husk said choking on his cheep booze.
"6 days..?" Angel thought. "I didn't know Valentino would keep me that long.." he whispered to himself quietly. "Where were you Angel?" Charlie asked. "Providing my services of course, what the fuck else? It doesn't matter anyway. Where's Alastor?" Everyone was there except for him. "He went to go get ingredients to make us a king cake. We have all never had one and he ran out to get the shit for it." Vaggie said with her index finger and thumb pressing towards each other on the bridge of her nose irritatingly. "Why do you care?" Vaggie asked Angel. "Oh, it's nothing just wondering where he was that's all." Angel said turning slightly red.
The door then opened and Alastor came running in with bags of  ingredients for the cake. He had the biggest grin, his eyes were wide open with excitement. "Happy Mardi Gras everyone!"
"Shut the fuck up and make us food." Husk said hiccuping from all the alcohol. "Ah! Husker! Don't be in such a bad mood! It's the most amazing holiday of the year!" Alastor said with a lot of enthusiasm. "Uh-huh." Husk looked at Al dumbfounded. "I'm going to need help making this spectacular desert! May I have some help?" Alastor asked. "I can help, Al." Angel stepped in offering his help. "Angel! I would absolutely adore that! You are going to be a big help!" He said in an exiting way. "Where have you been?!" Al added. "Oh, I'll tell you about it later." Angel said a bit awkwardly. Alastor looked at Angel with a concerned look, with a smile on his face. "Well then! Shall we get to work, Angel?!" Al striking a hero like pose. "Yea yea, we'll see you hoes later." he said looking at the others. "WAIT ANGEL! DO NOT REPLACE THE MINI BABY WITH A USED CONDOM DUMBASS, I KNOW YOU ARE GONNA PULL SOME FUCKED UP SHIT IN THERE. Vaggie said screaming at Angel. "I was going to put a regular condom in it, but that's way better! Thanks for the idea ya stupid bitch!" Angel laughed as he ran towards the kitchen with Alastor. Vaggie slapped her forehead annoyingly while rolling her eyes. They then arrived at the kitchen and organized the ingredients. Alastor rolled up his sleeves, Angel couldn't see a single place on his arms where there wasn't a large scare. "Shall we begin!" Alastor smiled. "Uh, yea." Angel sighed. "Is something the matter my dear?" Angel blushed. "No, it's nothing." Alastor shuffled closer to Angel. "Are you sure...?" He said in a lower tone. Alastor slowly grazed his gentle hand down Angels arm, rolling up his sleeve reveling his damaged wrist. "I know what you want Angel, dear." Al deeply said, sexily stroking his injured wrist. "..and what is that?"  Angle was extremely red, he couldn't believe this was happening. He wasn't going to leave this opportunity to fuck the hottest demon in hell.
"You want me.. 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘."Alastor smoothly moved the hair out of Angels face, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Is that all?" Angel questioned. He wrapped his top two arms around Alastor's neck and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. Alastor put his hand on Angels tit, groping his breast while his other hand was unbuttoning Alastor's suit. Angel used his two lower arms grabbing Alastors waist tight. Alastor kissed Angel softly and Angel matched his movements to his partner. The kissing became more intense and Angel, desperately licked Al's lower lip indicating he wanted more. Alastor then invited him to deepen the kiss as he slipped his tongue into Angels mouth. Their tongues intertwined with each other. Alastor took off Angels shirt and was now touching both of his soft breasts.
Mhm~ Angel let out a soft moan of pleasure. Alastor began to kiss Angels neck. Angel pushed Alastor back, while he hopped on top of the counter, cluttered with the baking ingredients he pushed them away trying not to break away from the kiss. Alastor then broke the kiss and a sting of saliva fell from both their lips as they both caught their breaths. Angel was starting to get hard and Al noticed his bulge peeking through his shorts. Alastor smiled- Spread your legs for me dear~" Alastor said in a deep and suductive voice ordering Angel to do as he ordered. Angel widened his legs while Alastor came closer to his dick. He kissed Angels inner thighs slowly. Alastor came up to the counter and tongued him one last time before kissing Angles body all the way down to his hardened crotch. He was shaking from the sensation of the soft kisses and nips Alastor gave him. Alastor then unzipped his shorts, taking them off, exposing his naked body and erect member.
"Alastor..."
"Yes, my sweet angle..~"
"..."
"Tell me what you want dear..." Alastor then laid a single finger on the slit on top of his members head. Angel jolted, he felt an electrified feeling, it felt better than anyone had ever touched him.
"Ah-!" He yelled as his legs quivered.
"My, my, Angel you are quite sensitive..~" Alastor said as he placed two fingers between the head. He began to thrust slowly and gently. Angel moaned in the immense pleasure he was feeling. This "session" felt better than any other one he'd ever had, because it was with someone he loved. Only with two fingers he was already about to reach his limit but Angel wanted it to last longer and he wanted more.
"A- Al! F-fas-" Angel couldn't get the words out. Alastor understood and chuckled softly. He began to wrap his whole hand around Angels erection and pumped a little faster. Stroking up and down. Up and down.
"Mhm! Haaa! Ahhh~ f-fuck!" His legs where uncontrollably shaking. He gripped Alastor's head stoking the hair out of his face so he could go even further. Alastor knew he was reaching his climax but wanted to do more before that where to happen. He then licked up Angels slick member and placed his mouth around Angels cock. His tongue was was moving with his head as it was moving a fast pace up and down Angels whole dick. His hand was pumping along with his mouth. He could feel his dick far down his throat.
"Ala- I- I'm gonna- cum!" Angel moaned as his hips buckled thrusting up causing his member to go even further down Alastor's throat. Angel, sweating and shaking reached his limit and pre-came into Alastor's mouth. Alastor swallowed, his Adam's apple gulped, then pulled away with a string of the white liquid stretching as he lifted himself off of Angel. He licked his fingers and lips and swallowed the rest of the pre-come. Alastor chuckled as he saw Angels face, exhausted and red as he was trying to catch his breath. Angel however was still hard. Alastor bent down and gave Angel a rushed French kiss. Angel looked at Alastor's pants as there was a bulge like Angel's, stretching his pants.
"Oh dear..." Alastor said blushing as he pulled away from the kiss covering his mouth. Angel got off the counter grabbed Alastor and he pulled his pants low to his knees.
"A-Angel, darling" he said with a slight stutter.
"I just want you..~" he said deeply.
Angel, now even redder, hopped back onto the counter facing Al who hopped on it as well, he was between his legs.
"Alastor.."
"Yes, my dear..?"
"I...love you."
Alastor smirked. "I love you more.."
Alastor without teasing, put his dick slowly in Angel until he was all the way in. Alastor groaned and closed his eyes, turning slightly more red.
"Ahh! Damm- it!! Alastor..! Mhm!!"
Alastor thrusted into him at a slow, consistent pace. He knew consistency is what feels the best and what will make both of them climax.
"Mhm.. ga- AH!! Hard-er~ faster!! Angels voice cracked with ecstasy. Alastor obeyed and went even faster. He reached down and grabbed Angel's dick, thrusting it whenever Alastor pushed into him.
"Ahh.. fuck-" Alastor exclaimed in an exhausting manner. Angel has never heard him swear before.
"Angel, I'm a-at my climax..~"
"Ah! Alas-tor..! I- I'm coming-!!"
They both came simultaneously, they where out of breath gasping for air, shaking uncontrollability. Alastor collapsed on top of Angel trying to catch his breath. They embraced each other in a long hug. Alastor lifted his face up and kissed Angel passionately.
"I love you...dear~" Alastor blushed
"I-I love you so... much." Angel shed a few tears. Alastor licked them away following it with another kiss. They stood up and both of them grabbed their clothes putting them back on.
"So.. uh.. Al"
"Yes, my sweet boyfriend!?"
Angel blushed severely and smiled
"What are we gonna do about... the cake.."
The new couple starred at the cake ingredients and on them, was covered with a white liquid.
"We shouldn't-"
"LETS CONTINUE TO BAKE!! THESE INGREDIENTS SHOULDN'T GO TO WAIST!!"
Angel chuckled "Vaggie is gonna be pissed- can't wait to see the stupid look on her retarded face!" Angel exclaimed as he kissed Alastor. Alastor cupped Angel's cheek and welcomed the kiss back.

"ALL DONE EVERYONE!! NOW ENJOY THE FINEST KING CAKE FROM THE HEART OF LOUISIANA!!" Alastor said overly cheery with the biggest smile. "Wow! This looks great! Angel sure did help!" Charlie giggled. "HE DID INDEED! HAHAHA!!" Alastor laughed. Vaggie took the first piece "alright, let me try it, it actually looks really good! I'm impressed Angel didn't fuck it up!" She said and took a bite and immediately there was a concerning look on her face. Angel bursted into laughter grabbing Alastor's hand, holding it and their fingers intertwined. "I'm not even gonna ask why you'r-" Vaggie's eyes shot up. "ANGEL WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Husk then took a piece and took a big bite while the whole room stared at him. "I like it." Vaggie's eye started to twitch.

🎉 Du hast 𝕄𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 fertig gelesen 🎉