It's Done

A/N:
Happy Valentine's Day lovely's! I know this is late and some people it will be the next day-BUT ITS NOT MIDNIGHT WHERE I LIVE>:) anyways uh I have another book planned. It's not TBHK tho...it's black butler...with ciel...sorry

YOUR POV:

"Come on Yashiro. Get up,we gotta find that yorishiro." I said shaking the girl"I'm not dead?" I shake my head"no." I help her up and and we start to search for the yorishiro or I guess what we think it'd be.

"Ah!" I turned to see paper's falling to the ground and Yashiro sitting on the ground. "Yashiro,are you ok?" She nods"y-yea...I tripped over these bo-huh?" She leans over and picks up a journal"this is totally suspicious!" I leaned a little over top of Yashiro while she read and flipped threw pages.

"Is that Misaki?" I asked as Yashiro stayed quiet"this girl must be in love with her teacher! I know that feeling,when I was in kindergarten I was-"I groan a little"not now Yashiro." She nods"r-right!" Yashiro and I read some more.

"'The only thing to do about it is to make Misaki'? What does that mean?"

"What are you doing?" I jumped and saw number 2 behind us with a giant scissor as well. "You wrote this,right?" Number 2 nods"but your not Misaki." I said"I've been collecting parts for Misaki's body. It's easier to explain if I go by Misaki." The older blonde tells us.

"You did those terrible things to Aoi and the others,all just so you can make Misaki!" My eyes widen as I cover up Yashiro's mouth"s-she didn't mean any of that!" Number 2 giggles as Yashiro and I are wrapped in dolls by our feet.

"YOU LOVED MISAKI DIDNT YOU?!" Yashiro yells"WHAT YOU ARE DOING WONT MAKE HIM HAPPY!"

Before I knew it,number 2 had hit both Yashiro and I. "Oh,please. I know that. Misaki cared for his students. If he finds out about this he'll be mad. But I want him to be mad!"

Due to the impact I had been pushed away a little from Yashiro and number 2. "But why,would you want him to yell at you?" I asked groaning in pain a little"I'LL DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM BACK!" Number 2 screams as she goes to cut Yashiro.

I stumble to get up a little,I quickly rush over to Yashiro and block her with my body.

I waited for the impact,however it never came. "Number 7? How did you find us?!" I open my eyes to see number 2 on the ground and Hanako in front of us. "The little one's told me." He says"Hanako(San)!" Yashiro and I call out.

The boy looked rough"heya..."he then falls to the ground. "HANAKO!" I rush over to the boy and lay him in my lap. "I think I'm dying..."he comments"now isn't the time!" I scowl.

I help him stand up as number 2 laughs. "Fighting number 2 in her territory is really...rough." He comments"is there anything we can do?" He leans in a little"destroy the yorishiro. After that,we can do whatever we please."

"Yashiro! Go find that yorishiro!" I see her nod and run off to find it. Before I knew it Hanako was missing from my side and was behind number 2.

She was tied up like I was not to long ago. "Don't try and stop me!" Number 2 yells"sorry. I can't do that." Hanako replies.

"I NEED MY YORISHIRO! EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE IS BECAUSE OF HIM!" Number 2 cries out. Yashiro soon returns"has it ever occurred to you that you have hypnotized yourself into thinking that. But in reality and deep down you know your doing it because you want to.

The girl got out of the rope and headed straight for Yashiro. I saw Hanako jump in front of her"NUMBER 2! THE MISAKI STAIRS! YOU HAVE ABANDONED YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES!"

I then saw Hanako stab number 2 in the heart...or where it would be. "YOU ARE TO RETURN YOUR SEAT NUMBER!" Hanako demands.