C1: pain

AN: hey, this is my first ereri fan fic I'm doing, uh, I'm crap at writing so yh, please don't expect much. Also i would love to know what you think of it and stuff, hope you enjoy!

~~~~ C1: Pain ~~~~

~~Erens POV~~
As I sat on the windowsill staring out the window at the rising sun, my sister Mikasa spoke threw my door.
"Eren, you need to get ready for school..." She had been trying to get me ready for school for a while now.

Her voice stayed calm as she was weak too from the recent death of our parents. It wasn't her parents, but mine. We adopted her after her parents got murdered while she was young. Our parents were good friends. Nonetheless she was heart broken just like me.

I continued to ignore my sister and thinking as I watched the sun still rising, thinking. I had to admit, I could feel tears licking at my eyes, but I held them back, Just as I heard Mikasas voice get more annoyed

"Eren, come on! You can't hide in there forever, you need to go to school! Staying in there isn't gonna bring them back!" Her voice was louder, more angry, more violent. I felt a small smile print on my face, I needed Mikasa to be angry, to be her usual strong self. It felt nice to hear her voice angry and strain. But the smile quickly disappeared.

"Eren I'm breaking down this door if you don't open it!" I listened as a loud thump came from the door as it fell to the ground, Mikasa stepping over it and pulling my arm so I fall of the windowsill. I groans as my butt slapped the hard floor.

She quickly grabbed some clothes for me to throw on; a dark grey shirt, which was baggy on me, black skinny jeans, and my black vans.

"Here put these on, an for god sakes! Talk to me!" Her voice was loud, like normal, it was stubborn and had a slight hint of anger, it was normal. She left my room stepping over the door.

I grabbed the clothes and quickly putting them on. I walked to my mirror and quickly sorted my messy brown hair.

I walked down stairs slowly spotting Mikasa at the breakfast table with two bowls of cereal, one left for me. "Hurry up Eren, you have like..." She looked at the small clock above the oven "... Five minutes to eat this and leave!" Her voice wasn't as angry as before, but it was more comforting, the way I liked it.

"It's fine Mika, I'm not hungry anyway, see you at school." I shoved a small fake smile on my face to reassure he I'm fine and shit like that. I turned to pick up my backpack and leave out the door.

I slowly walked down the road, I had 15 minutes at least, it only took me 10 minutes to walk to school anyway, it kinda sucked in a way. I knew it was gonna be a bad day, for sure everyone would know how my parents had passed, I was sure to be bullied today, I was sure to come home with blood dripping my off my face.

I turned a corner and reached parking lot of the school and stopped as I turned to a familiar face running towards me, it was Armin.

"Hey, Eren!" He just hugged me, thinking I would be sad, in need of a hug, I wasn't, was it, I don't know "I'm so sorry Eren." He suddenly let go of me and looked up at me shocked.

"What, what is it Armin?" My voice croaked a bit as I had spoken only once in this day.

"You're, you're at school! Usually you would skip school if something bad happens, no matter how small. We'll done for coming in Eren!"
I just smiled a little, unsure if what to make of that.

The bell then rang the first period of the day "Eren I'll see you in second period in maths okay" he ran into the school leaving me slowly walking in the front doors, I had science, who wants science.

As I walked turned around the first corner of the school I saw the person I really didn't want to see, my two bullies, Levi and Jean, and they saw me.

"Oh shit" I whispered under my breath as Jean slowly walked up to me.

"Hey! What's up buddy!" He slowly walked up to me and slammed me into the nearest locker. "Is my little friends sad, does he miss his daddy, if he gonna call out to his mummy" he spat in my face, strong hands gripping my shoulders so I couldn't fall down. Levi walked up behind him and motioned for Jean to let go

"Let me deal with this" his voice was low, it was deep, beautiful, it was strong... Wait what! Wait, 'beautiful' what no! What am I saying!

My trail of thoughts were stopped when Levi pinned me up even more harsh than Jean at the lockers, my shoulders ached. I knew I was screwed right when I walked around that corner.

"Jean, leave, I wanna be left alone with this shit bag" he yelled at Jean while spitting at my face.

There he was, looking straight at me with the emotionless grey eyes, the eyes girls went crazy over. I closed me eyes, preparing for the worst, preparing for the almost certain deathly pain. I took a deep breath in, suprised no move was made yet. I then took the risk of slowly peeping my eyes open to them being wide as I looked at the emotionless face staring back at my eyes. What is going on?

~~Levi POV~~

He peeked his eyes open, I couldn't stop staring, his eyes... His eyes were beautiful, they were the most amazing amber eyes I have ever seen. But why am I thinking this? I know I'm gay, but.... Him, seriously! Why didn't I want to hurt him, why now?

My trail of thoughts were broken when I was flung around as the kids sister barged threw the schools front doors. Her eyes immediately met Erens then mine. Her face angered "What do you think your doing you bastard! Get off of him! Don't you dare hurt him!"

Just as she was speaking I didn't realise how close she had came to me and punched me straight in the cheek. I stumbled backwards, letting go of Eren meaning he fell weak to the floor. I suddenly felt the need to help Eren, but why!?

Mikasa walked to Eren as I watched cluelessly. "What are you waiting for! Another punch! Get lost you shit for nothing dirt bag!" She screamed at me, I slowly turned leaving my eyes free of Erens.

I lifted my hand to my face, to feel a slight touch of blood and spoke under my breath
"That bitch, who does she think she is"

~~Eren POV~~

I watched as Levi walked away, he touched his face and mumbles something, I couldn't quite hear.

I could feel Mikasa kneeling down next to me, checking me for wounds. I didn't have any. I kept watching until I couldn't see past the corner he had turned.

Why didn't he hurt me? Why didn't he just give me the deathly pain, which was sure to come. What was with him staring at my eyes, not moving. Our faces were inches apart, he could've just knocked me out then and there, but he didn't. I didn't understand.

Thoughts were dancing in my head all day, and before I knew it, it was lunch, great, now I'm gonna have to face horseface and eyebrows, checking to see if I'm dead yet.

AN: sorry this is kinda lame at the moment, it's gonna be a but boring for a little while, maybe, I dunno, but you're gonna have to bare with me, it will get better, it was kinda short too, i will have longer chapters, I promise, I just didn't have a lot of time to write this. I hope my writing isn't too crap for you guys (^o^)

//:Peachy://