Jemma Tuesday Afternoon

The bell was about to ring.

I was really excited because Luke was taking me to Beach Burgers tonight for dinner. Just me and him.

A few years ago, I was adopted by Luke's family. Both of my parents died in a car accident and we didn't have any relatives or close family friends to take care of me. So, the Hemmings' adopted me and now Luke Hemmings, the lead singer of 5 Seconds of Summer, was my brother.

When I was first adopted, I didn't really know what i thought about that. But it is actually pretty cool because Liz is a cool mom and I love hanging around Ash, Michael, and Cal.

It must be great to be famous.

"Mrs. Hemmings? Jemma!" Mr. Leonette called.

Mr. Leonette absolutely hated me, and took every chance he got to embarrass me.

"Hmm yeah?"

"What is the-"

He was cut off by the bell. I raced out of the room.

"Hey Jem!" Ella called and walked by my side. Ella had been my best friend since I became one of the Hemmings'.

In school, Ella, my other friends Alex and Hannah, and I were considered popular. We don't even try to be, but everyone knows our names, especially mine.

Half of the girls in my grade are obsessed with my brother and always ask me for his number or tell him to follow them on Instagram and Twitter. It is quite annoying.

Ella and I walked home talking about what we would do tomorrow night at her sleepover. Yes we are having a sleepover on a Wednesday. No I am not crazy. We just have school of the next day.

We are inviting Alex and Hannah too. Maybe Luke will stop by.

When I come to my house, I say bye to Ella and go up to my room. I need to pick out a good outfit to wear tonight.

Don't get me wrong, it is cool to have a celebrity brother but it sucks because i can't date him c; Luke is pretty cute you gotta admit!

I looked at myself in the mirror. My straight blonde hair falls to my chest and the light eyeshadow and thin eyeliner compliments my blue eyes.

"Jem! Time to go!" Luke calls from downstairs.

I climb into the front seat of his silver sports car and we are off!

___________________________

Sorry for the short little chapter! Please vote for my story and follow me!!

- Bella♡