V L O G - 1

Cameron smiled at the uber driver as she exited the vehicle and went to get her bags from the trunk. After gathering her luggage, the silver haired girl made her way to the gate, opening it and walking up to the front door. Setting her bags on the steps, Cameron tried to open the door, luckily finding it unlocked. Gathering her things once more she carried them inside.

"Mamas home!" She muttered to herself, looking around at the familiar entryway. Setting her bags down by the door.

Looking to her right she saw four of boy sitting on the couch, playing a video game. There she recognize Sam, Corey and Aaron, but also there was another guy whom she had yet to meet.

"Geez boys, I thought you'd be happy to see me." She called out, her Australian accent strong, making the four guys whip their heads in her direction.

As soon as they saw her the three boys jumped up and rushed over to her, each trying to make it to her first before Corey scooped her up and spun her around.

"OH YOUR HOME!" He yelled swinging her around, "I MISSED YOU! DEVYN DID TOO! But shes out right now." hugging her tightly as Aaron and Sam waited.

He put her down and she was soon engulfed into a hug by Sam and Aaron, each of them expressing how much they had missed the silver haired girl.

"Yeah last night we threw this sick ass party and Colby got major wasted and threw up all over the kitchen counter." Sam said, laughing as he retold the story, making Cameron laugh and shake her head.

After they had all talked for a bit, Cameron turned to the guy who was standing by the couch, "Hello! I'm Cameron, I live here as well, though I've been gone for a bit. Hope the boys haven't cause too much trouble." She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jake the newest roommate." He said, shaking her hand.

She nodded and looked around, noticing one boy was missing, "Where is Colby?" She asked the three, earning a look from Sam.

"Where else do you think he is? In his room." Sam said with a joking scoff.

Cameron laughed, "Yeah, sounds like him."

Corey smiled, "I'll go call him down." and with that he disappeared heading towards the stairs, "COLBY! GET DOWN HERE ITS IMPORTANT!"

After a while Colby came into the living room, "Whats up brothers, why is everyone-" He soon cut himself off, seeing the familiar girl stand in the living room. The two just stood there before Cameron began running towards him, Colby meeting her halfway, engulfing her in a hug that knocked them both onto the floor.

The two were laughing as they hugged, rolling around on the floor, whispering for a moment "How are you?" Colby asked, excited to hear everything about the girls trip, "Is everything alright? Your home early. You were supposed to be in Australia for a while longer."

"Everything's fine Colbs" Cameron said waved him off, wanting to catch up with him, "So whats this I hear about a sick part being thrown last night?" She asked, raising a brow.

"Well, um..." Colby lowered his gaze, "You see, I was challenged to a duel by Brennen last night and kinda sort got really drunk."

The others disappeared into the kitchen, allowing Colby and Cameron to catch up in the living room, taking their spots around the kitchen counter. Jake nudged Sams side, to get his attention, leaning in close to ask a question, "Is that Colby's girlfriend?"

"Nope." Same, Corey and Aaron answered at the same time, looking at one another before Sam spoke once more, "I don't know why she isn't though."

The others agreed, looking back at the two who sat on the couch talking, Cameron already snuggled up into Colby's side, while his arm draped around her shoulders holding her close. The two had bright smiles on their faces, and were talking a lot from what the four in the kitchen could tell.

-

A/N - Heya! Sorry this is so short, this is more of an introduction than anything. I'm trying my best to stay away from basic plot lines and other fanficton layouts. I don't really have a set plan for this book but I do know that their will be some non cannon chapters, such as videos and stuff and some original content.

Though I have to plan everything out and figure out where to place her. If she's not in a video you would have liked her to be in I'm truly sorry.

On a better note what video should Cameron's first be in now that she's back from Australia?