Chapter 2 : Family Picnic

Today is the day that they went for a picnic,
without me.

They don't see me as a family, only my sister does. The older one.

I tried my best to take care both the cat and my sister.

I was hurt by them. Tears started falling down. I could'nt take it anymore.

My sister know how i felt, she told me to run away from house as fast as possible.

I agreed, but where to? I don't think i have a place to stay while im out and about, making money and things.

I worked as a gay waiter in the gay club. I was obviously underaged, but my age will attract more customer. And i get paid alot too so i don't mind.

While i was working, i bumped into this tall muscular asian guy. His name was HyunJae.

We talked for a while and after talking, it is time for me to go home.

He offered a ride home, i obviously rejected it. But he insisted on giving a ride home.

"I don't have a home. I'm a runaway kid. Please don't take me back home" I said.

"Do you want to move in with me? I make a lot of money" HyunJae said.

"That's okay. I don't want to be the burden thay you have to carry" I replied

"Its okay babe. I like you, and i want to be your boyfriend" Hyunjae spoke up out of the blues.

"We just met, its probably love ar first sight. I fell for you too" I said.

"Your welcome to stay forever, Jaehyun"