i miss you - ellie thumann

baby thu 🥺🥺

the sudden sound of your phone ringing woke you up from your sleep, the phone lighting up the room

"hello?" you groggily answered. "hey y/n!" ellie said from the other line, her voice full of energy."

"are you okay?"

"i'm perfectly fine now that i get to hear your voice." she cooed.

"then why are you calling me at 3 am, e?"

"because i missed you." she whined, making you giggle.

"i miss you too but we literally just saw each other less than five hours ago." you chuckled, her laughing as well.

"that's too longggg, can i come over?" she asked.

"and do what? it's three in the morning."

"we can cuddle and talk." she suggests.

"fine. but you better give me the best cuddles in the world." you demanded, ellie laughing on the other line.

"deal!"

after hanging up, you laid back down knowing that ellie had a key to get in. just as you were falling asleep, you heard the front door open and quiet footsteps getting closer to your room.

"hi bubba." ellie whispered, opening the door gently.

"hi." you yawned, stretching your arms.

"awww, are you sleepy?" she cooed, her heart practically melting as she saw you all cuddled in bed.

you nodded, holding your arms out to her. smiling, she crawled beside you, pulling you on top of her.

"you're so adorable." she cooed, her hands running through your hair.

"mmm i love you." you mumbled, the calm sound of ellie's heart beating slowly, lulling you to sleep.

"i love you more." she yawned, tightening her grasp around you.