Chapter 10

Clarke POV:

I was walking back because Octavia had the situation handled as I was outside the drop ship I heard Bellamy and Finn arguing

"I don't know what you did or said to her in order to side with you but just know she's mine Bellamy mine"

"She's not any one's Finn"

"She belongs to me she's mine I had her first"

"She doesn't belong to anyone Finn she's not an object she's her own person"

"We'll see"

"Oh and We're having a meet to decide what to do with you odds for you staying aren't looking bright "

I heard him leaving but I stayed standing there frozen. He pushed the parachute out of the way, walking out bumping into me and I looked up at him

"We need to talk"

"Princess? Aren't you suppose to be with Octavia"

"Um yeah she had it handled so I came back"

"Did you hea-"

"Not everything but enough"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be, Thank you"

"So what'd you want to talk to me about"

"Were running low on seaweed and other medical supplies ,we need blankets so now that your back on Your feet we can arrange better groups and I can go get the right supplies Plus there have been so recent movement in the north east of the camp"

"How much movement are we talking, animal or grounder"

"I don't know Bellamy if its grounders they would if done something no one has gone that way since I made it a restricted area"

"You did good you managed not to burn down the camp"

We were in our cabin now. walk and talk. It felt easier to share the weight of the world he frowned and looked down at me

"What's wrong Princess"

My eyes betrayed me I felt them getting watery Bellamy pulled me closer to him and I broke down

"I don't know what I would of done Bellamy I can't do this alone I need you here to balance me out, it was so unnatural doing this alone, Bell promise me you'll never leave please" I said in between sobs he was petting my hair letting me be a mess the last thing I heard was 'I'll always fight for you princess'