Introduction😚👌🏾

Okay so here's the introduction to these two best friends who are clowns and are literally crazy over social media boys and like need help so yeah.

😞🥵TIARA🥵😞
Tiara is a crackhead that cannot help but be a clown. She falls for stupid boys that are clowns as well because they make her feel some typa way by calling her cute or being overly nice and it just makes her feel special so she just can't help but fall for them. She's really over hyped and tries to make everyone laugh but deep down there's other things going on it's just you can never see her sad side, and if you do it's rare.🤕 Other than that she loves her bsfs to death and will do absolutely anything to keep them pleased and she likes to make sure that noyone feels left out.

😝😚ELIANNA😚😝.   
Elianna is a really outgoing person and she's really pretty. Most of the boys that go to her school would date her but she's just not interested, she tries to let them down as easy as she can and be super nice to them, and the boys that she does like doesn't like her back, she'll eventually lose feels and then they'll catch them for her once it's already to late. Elianna is a complete crackhead and a overly hyper and she tries to make everyone's day. She's obsessed with tik tok and wdw and cannot help but crush over a whole bunch of really smexy dudes.

💞Their Bond💞
Together they're just to fat friends that cannot help but eat every hour that passes by and they obsess over boys together because like why not. They love to spill tea and be crackheads and can be their selves around each other without being judged. They both make tik toks together and watch boys just be cute😚✌🏾.