Life As Clowns Pt 1🤡💞

Tiara and Elianna were freaking out because they were invited to go to playlist and meet a whole bunch of tik tokers that go there. Tiara is obsessed with Blesiv who is practically her mans and they are getting married he just don't know yet. Eliannas mans is Sam Hurley who is super famous and they literally are like the cutest couple to exist and like you just can't take sam from her cause like that's just impossible🥱.

They both started jumping on Eliannas bed freaking out practically pulling each other's hair out but like neither of them cared cause I mean they get to see their crushed plus even more extremely cute boys and they heard that the why don't we band might show up as a surprise guest which that would make it even better but their tik tok boyfriends would be alright. As they were jumping Tiara shoved Elianna of the bed because she couldn't help of how fat she was and Eliannas ankle rolled off the side of the bed and she layer there on the floor just silent... and then out of nowhere the silence broke after Elianna wheezing and both of them just dieing because they still couldn't wrap their minds around the fact that this could be their dream come true and they both get to meet their hubby's in real life!! When Elianna tried to get up, it was too much pain so she must've broke her ankle "OMG TIARA YOUR SO FAT MY ANKLE IS PROBABLY SPRAINED" she screamed "oops" Tiara replies just laughing, Elianna pushes her into the wall and Tiara grips on to the curtains trying to keep her balance but just pulls them down with her, they both start laughing even more and then they hear a knock at the door and they both shut up and stare at each other in silence. Moments after the door knocks again and Tiara rushes to the door seems how she must've broken Eliannas ankle. "Hello?" she says through the crack of the door. Their stands a guy with blonde hair who is let me to tell you CUTE AS HECK but could barely open his eyes, and he looks like he just woken up from a nap. Tiara just stands there with her mouth wide open and doesn't say a word while he gives her a whole lecture she thinks to her self- THATS CORBYN THE DUDE WHO IS STANDING. RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF ME IS CORBYN. He continues to talk but she doesn't say a word and just dazes into his cute eyes and his hair that looks so soft, he then waves his hand in front of her face "Hellooooo can you hear me?" he asks. Tiara then snaps back to reality "y-y-your corbyn" He just stands there... "You know what never mind" Elianna then yells from the back of the room "Hey what's going on out there! Ummm starting to get hungry ask them if they have any food!!" Tiara turns around and looks at corbyn "uhh is there a chance that you guys have any food for me and my friend we're kind of starving.." he takes a second to think and is confused how she just asked him for food but at this point he didn't even care "follow me."