Steampunk! Ichimatsu x reader

For Melabi_Fork

I sigh as I walk into the matsuno house. I quickly greet the brothers that were chilling in the living room before I head to their work area. When I got there I saw Ichimatsu using a welding torch. I patiently by the door since the last time I just walked in I almost got hurt. Ichimatsu was so worried before he "scolded" me and told me to wait from now on. I did call out to him though.

"Hey Ichimatsu!" He turns around and smiles before turning the torch off. "Hello y/n, nice to see you again." He says and I nod "come here. I want to show you what I made." He says and pushes his eye piece up to rest on his head. I hum and walk over to see what he had invented this time.

I smile when I saw a robotic cat on his make table. "Woah~ that's so cool~" I say in awe and he smiles "isn't it? Watch this." He says and pushes a button on the back of its head. I watch as the robot opens its cyan blue eyes. I watch in awe as it stood up and looks at me.

I reach out and pat it's head. It gave a robotic purr before making its way up my arm to sit on my shoulder. I smile as it nuzzles it's metallic cheek against mine. "Aww~ how cute~" I coo before turning to Ichimatsu who had a smile on his face. "What inspired you to create this?" I ask and he hums

"Remember when you told me you were allergic to cats?" He asks and I nod "and how much you hated it because you wanted a cat so badly?" I nod again and stare at him "Ichimatsu did you make this for me?" I ask and he nods "do you..do you like it?" He asks with a faint blush and a nervous smile.

"Like it...I love it!" I exclaim with a smile before taking the cat off my shoulder and held it in my arms. "Thank you so much Ichimatsu." I say and lean down to kiss his cheek. He blushes softly and lays a hand on his cheek. "You're welcome." He says and I smile before hugging him as well. He hugs me back and I went to show his brothers what he made for me.

Ichimatsu was one of the best friends I ever had and I'm lucky to have him.

No I haven't friend zoned him. He knows that I only see him as a friend and he's okay with that because he's just happy to call me his friend.