♡ Carr ♡

ANNALENA'S POV
today's the day, my lovely boyfriend eric comes home from his tour. He's been on tour for about 3 months and he finally gets a break, but honestly I'm kinda scared because i have some big news for him and I dont know how he'll react. I push my nerves aside and make my way to the car to go pick up eric from the airport.

*time skip*

I arrive at the airport and I see a huge crowd of people by the terminals, I walk over to see what the hell is going on, security shows up and pushes everyone out of the way (including me) then I see gene, I run over sneaking past the security guards and hug him, he seems shocked at first but then he realizes it's me

"Hiya curly" I say with a stupid grin .
"Hey doll" the tall demon says with a smile as he picks me up.
"AHH GENEIE PUT ME DOWN" I try to say though giggles.

I hear the sound of boots clicking and I look over to see the one and only starchild. I jump out of Gene's arms and in to Paul's.

"Oh my stars" I say with excitement as I try to hug the tall rock star.
"I missed you too hon" paul says as hugs me back.
" hey guys, wheres eric" I ask with a slight hint of worry.
" right here vixen " eric says with open arms.
"OH MY GOD FOXY" I quickly run over to him and accidentally knock him down in the process.
"Oof, calm down vix" Eric says trying to hold back his laughter.

We both get up and turn to face Bruce, I gasp and run over to hug him.
"Hey Bruce" I say stupidly.
"Hi Anna, I missed you" Bruce says with a big grin.
"You guys ready?"

They all nod in sync.
Me and the boys start walking to the car.

*time skip cuz I'm lazy 😅*

I help them put their luggage in the trunk then they all squeeze in the back seat.
Bruce is the first to get dropped off, then gene, then paul, and now it's just me and eric. We arrive at our home and I help him with his bags. We start walking inside and now it's time to tell him.

"Hey eric I gotta tell you something" I say in a panicked state.
"I- uh ok what is it vixen" he says with a shakey voice.
"I'm- I'm pregnant" I say with tears in my eyes.

I look up at him and he starts crying.

"NO FUCKING WAY" He says smiling.
"Your not mad" I say confused

"Of course not annalena, I love you and I'm so excited to start a family with you" he says with a devilish smile.
He slowly walks towards me. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him softly, then he deepens the kiss by pushing me against the wall.

"mmmm Eric " I say trying to hold back my moans.
"I've missed you baby girl and I can't wait to start a family with you" the Fox said with a rasp in his voice.
"Me too, I love you so much Eric. I hope she's a daddy's girl" I say rubbing my stomach softly.
Eric starts tear up.
"Oh my god, I'm gonna have a baby girl"
I nod quickly trying not to cry.
"Do you have a name picked out" Eric says with hope in his voice.
"No I kinda wanted you to pick" I say with anxiety in my voice.
"What about star?"
"Star caravello, that sounds like a keeper" I say giggling.

OMFG I AM SO SORRY, this damn quarantine got me smoking weed and drinking almost every day 😂 so I kinda forgot about this book. I know it's shot and shitty af but hey I'm 14 what do you expect 🥺👉🏼👈🏼