Happ-...Hazbin Hotel?

Quick authors note-

As I said, I'm to lazy to continue making art for each episode, it takes to much time. I'll do it every once and a while.)

You and your newest companion, (B/N), stood silently in front of a tall building. The building read 'Hazbin Hotel' at the top shining a bright neon. Both of you stared for another minute without a word until you were the first to break it.

"Hazbin hotel? Brother....are you sure this is the place? Or did you just hear wrong?" You asked as your eyes squinted in confusion. Your brother just bit the inside of his cheek.

"I'm positive this is the place.... but the lady of the TV DID say 'Happy Hotel'..." 

Honestly, you both didn't know if this was the place.....might as well check and see? You grabbed your brothers hand and slowly opened the door. 

You looked left to right and tried to see if anyone was inside....unfortunately, there wasn't. The place did however looked rather trashed. Maybe it was abandoned? That would make sense since no body probably cared to come here...putting it out of business before it got started.

Your brother opened the door wider, startling you a bit, and walked in. You stayed behind for a few seconds, and debated going inside. Not really having to much of a choice, you decided to follow (B/N) inside the building.

It was quiet, other than the distant evil laughs and screams of the demons outside. (B/N) found a bell on a check in desk not to far from the entrance. Behind the desk was filled with alcoholic beverages of all sorts. (B/N) started drooling at how much alcohol there was, then he started reaching over the counter.

"(B/N)! What are you doing?!" You hissed. He turned his head in surprise to your sudden increased volume, but chuckled and turned back to what he was doing.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm grabbing a drink or two!" He simply stated.

"Brother! That's stealing!" You hissed back.

"Dude! I've always stolen! It's one of the main reasons I'm here for lucifers sake! This is hell! Who the fuck do you think is gonna care?!" He hissed back.

You were about to snap right back at him with a 'Me! I don't wanna carry you around while your drunk!'. But before you could someone in a low unhappy gravelly voice grunted "me".

Both you and your brothers heads snapped to where the voice came from to see a winged-cat like demon that looked like a grumpy stuffed animal from a casino. He crossed his arms, frowned and His long and over dramatic eyebrows suggested that he wasn't to happy.

You quickly pulled your brother back to you and let out a low hiss. Yes, this wasn't a good time to be snappy. But you have a family member to protect, and a reputation to keep. If anything you should apologize, but who knows what will happen next for if you do.

Both you, (B/N), and this cat demon had an uncomfortable stare down before you were the first to speak.

"Is this your place?" You asked, though it sounded more snobby than you anticipated. The winged cat grumbled at you but shook his head 'no'. 

"Then whose hotel is this?" (B/N) asked you. You could only give him a shrug, but your eyes never left the casino cat.

You both just stared at each other for another few seconds until once again it got rather uncomfortable. So you grabbed your brothers shoulder, and before to walk backwards towards the door slowly.

"I suppose we will be taking our leave now..." you said. Well great....this redemption hotel thing was a bust. Then again this place said 'Hazbin Hotel'. The 'Happy Hotel' probably was somewhere around the block or something....yeah.