1.

a/n: sorry in advance. you may stop reading now:(
TW THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES MENTIONING OF ABUSE IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU PLEASE SKIP⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

✰𝓨/𝓝 𝓟𝓞𝓥✰
☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

"Just go back upstairs you unwanted bitch!" My mom said sending me to my room with the black eye she just given me.

I held my eye going upstairs quickly to my room. I grabbed my phone off my bed looking at the time 12:34 PM. School starts tomorrow from our summer break. I'm not exited.

People are gonna ask me about my black eye. By people I mean the three friends I have. I'm happy with them but when their gone my life is shit.

I walk into my bathroom connected to my room looking in the mirror. My eye was purple but not swollen yet. I touched it and flinched. "Damn..." I whispered to myself.

I heard my phone buzz on the bathroom counter. I picked it up to check what it was.

Mills😗🥰: Wanna hang out today?

I might as well I have nothing else to do...wait what about my eye.

Me: Sure but I need to show you something. Please don't freak out.

Mills😗🥰: Do you want to show me in person?

Me: Yeah.

Mills😗🥰: Ok see you in 15.
read 12:45 PM

I walked out of the bathroom towards my closet. I'm not that type of girl who try's to look good but at the same time I don't want to look like trash if that makes sense.

 I'm not that type of girl who try's to look good but at the same time I don't want to look like trash if that makes sense

I slipped on my white converse grabbed my phone then I went over to my window. I lifted it up and climbed out onto my roof. I shut my window then slid down my roof carefully and went to the side walk.

I got on my phone scrolling threw instagram then I felt someone bump into me and we both fell to the ground. "Shit. Sorry are you ok?" I heard a male voice ask. "Oh i'm fine." I answered.

He stuck his hand out and I gladly took it. I stood up and looked at him. It was the one and only,

Jack Dylan Grazer.

I have had a crush on him sense 7th grade. Of course he never really noticed me. We do talk every now and then but he probably doesn't think much of it like I do. "Well i'm Jack." He said smiling. "Yeah I know, we go to school together. But i'm Y/n and it's nice to meet you, again." I said smiling back.

"You too. Next time I will watch where i'm skating. Um, you don't have to talk about it but is your eye ok?" He asked looking at it. "Oh yea it's fine, and I don't wanna talk about it." I said looking down.

"That's ok." He hoped back on to his skate board. "See you around Y/n!" He said then skated off. I smiled to myself watching the brown headed boy skate away.

"Did you and Jack Grazer just have a full on conversation?!" I heard a British voice ask knowing it was Millie. I turned around to face her smiling. "Woah your eye..."

a/n:sorry this is really bad..like not kidding i hate myself for it.

word count: 532