prolong

Grinding into her and making sure she feel how hard she made me and am not planning to be soft on her because the bitch deserve it rough and am surely going to fulfill her fantasy and doing it in the dark alleyway  sounds  too good to be through. The bitch kept on moaning so loud well who cares if anybody heard her but for Christ sake I have not done anything yet people pass by but yet nobody cares since is normal thing around here and is midnight already. I grind into her harder, pinning her against the wall and making sure she can't escape me but I bet the bitch love what am doing to her .

Today is Friday coming out tonight to club is really a good thing apart from sitting down and getting stupid lectures from some fools who think they are better than me and knowing am their king yet they tend to get in my way by telling me rubbish on how to rule my kingdom. I rule my kingdom the way I like and I don't like people objecting to my rules after all they are my rules. The council has choose to make my life so miserable that is why escaping is the best option here. Everybody already know me around here since I come here almost everyday with the amount of alcohol I take everybody is enough to kill any human being but yeah alcohol dose not kill my kind , I don't even know how the heart of human being beat except placing your hand on their chest and feels the beating like this human grinding herself into me without care of the world. I can kill her after the show since I feel like having fun and not drink the blood in the fridge rather from the human moaning in front of me I bet she know what will happen to her tonight I don't feel pity because we vampire survive on blood so is basically our food (chuckles).

Today was among the worst day I normally feel like killing everybody in the palace for annoying me, people say I throw tantrums always but who wouldn't when all your life consist of rules and regulations you have to followed everyday unless you want the council to disturb you nonstop but am glad I escape tonight if not I would have miss this .

So this is the prolong sorry there will enough matured scenes in this novel so I suggest you don't read further if you are not a fan

update will be every Wednesday
Feel free to correct and check other of my novels don't forget to follow me and add the novel to your library to get notifications

Bye