Date night for the cruel and famous Pt.1

Nya was a king. This house, these people, her conquest. 

Nya shocked everyone when she won the game against Peirce. She played it well, the role of being the cute little girl, being the nice one who brought cookies and wore pink crop tops and finished her conversations with a wave. 

She liked being underestimated. And the crew were coming to understand soon that she wasn't just a girl, she was a force to be reckoned with. 

Right now, Peirce was on the wrong side of that force. 

"This was fun," Nya genuinely said as she stood from the table. Angel stood next to her, bored and dramatically looking at his nails, and newly acquired bracelets. Nya smiled under her mask but there was a sternness in her eyes as she looked at Peirce. 

Peirce gave nothing away, no emotions or distraught. Her black eyes simply held their intensity as she and Nya stared each other down. 

A promise between them. "We should do it again," Nya said, then she stepped away from the table and calmly walked out of the room. The others were too nervous to follow her, too shocked to move away just yet. Not even Alice had fully grasped what had just happened.

Angel and Nya made their exit.

"What did you play for," Angel asked when they reached the front room, his arms full of tupperware to bring back to Will.   

"Peirce and I made a deal," she replied, opening the front door and letting Angel go before her. "If she wins, I had to move out of the house. If I win, she stops picking fights with me whenever I get close to her team."

Angel snorted. Of course, Nya would play for something like that, something trivial. He walked close to her as they headed towards the main mansion. "You think she wants you away from Lucy, as well as her team?" He asked. 

"She's protecting them," Nya replied. She reached into the pocket of the jeans she was wearing and pulled out a poker chip that she had stolen from Peirce's personal set. Peirce would figure it out later and surly hate Nya even more. She couldn't help herself, consider it her prize. "She doesn't like us because she doesn't know us. Yet."

"She'll like us even less once she does," Angel joked and Nya pushed his shoulder playfully. Angel smiled and shifted his cargo so his hand was free. 

Angel reached out and intertwined his hand with Nya, gently as his hands still stung. 

"She'll learn," Nya finished, smiling at Angel though her mask, and that was that. Now was not the time to worry about Peirce and the others. 

Tonight. Tonight was their night. 

They walked very close together as they got to the main house.

***

Several hours earlier, Lucifer and his Seconds had a very long and private meeting. 

Stalkers in Berlin 

Westwood Assasins 

The Russians

Collison 

and Typhon...

Helgrim was facing a lot of problems, but even after uprooting and solidifying his army, there were just too many unknown variables for him to feel right. To feel safe. 

No word yet from Berlin, though they seem to be coming close to figuring out who the mystery woman is that sent the drugies after Nya. And any information about the Westwoods or about Collison was still coming through the woodwork. Typhon on the other hand...