Part 3

Waking up startled, Heidi switched off her noisy alarm and went to the ensuit bathroom, switching on the bathroom speakers, she started with her morning routine and went to make for herself breakfast. Smiling, thinking how much food she can consume and not gain weight like what most females are scared of when it comes to food. Grabbing her jimmy choos and handbag, she jumped into her g-wagon and drove to work, arriving safely at HQ property professionals, she transformed into her working attitude and went inside the building. "Good morning Miss Leonard" greeted the ground floor secretary, "good morning" I replied, without a second glance, I actually know that her name is Matilda, but she doesn't know that more importantly I know almost everyone who works for me but they don't know that, being a young female CEO in this industry is not easy and I have to prove myself at every opportunity. Getting in the elevator, I arrived at the 7th floor at my office, James my personal assistant was already here with my cup of coffee, "Good morning Miss Leonard, the papers you need are on the table" he said giving me my cup, " thank you " can you please remind me for my 10 o'clock meeting, you know how I get to loose track of time, I told him entering my office and closing the door.

I heard knocking, "come in" James entered, your 10 o'clock is here mam, thank you. I'll be down in a minute, which meeting room are they in? Room 4 Miss" okay. Standing up, I smoothed down my mid-length bodycon dress, grabbing the files I'll need, I walked to room 4, upon entering, I found a man and a lady, I guess the man is Mr Van Wyck, I didn't expect him to be that young.

When I arrived with my secretary at HQ property professionals, we where escorted to the meeting room and told that the CEO will be with us shortly. My sources informed me that this company are the best when it comes to property related work, and their financial records are vey clean and upto date. I always make sure I know who I'm doing business with, I saw my secretary looking at me, making the decision to ignore her, I took a seat at the head of the table, suddenly the door opened and a lady entered, damn, she's hot, she has a gorgeous body.. what's up with CEOs and sexy PAs.

Good morning Mr Van Wyck, thank you for agreeing in choosing our company to do the tender for you. She said, stretching her hand for a handshake  stretching my hand, I shake hers, it's so small and soft, but it's a strong grip, " the pleasure is all mine Miss.This is my assistant Gwendolyn I said quickly before I embarrass myself by admiring her hand, I dropped hers. Please take a sit, can I offer you something to drink before we start? She enquired, water please, can I have a cup of tea, said Gwendolyn, pressing a button, she told someone to bring for us our drinks, while we waited, I took the time to observe her features, she is really beautiful, she has green emerald eyes, with a soft looking light brown skin, after a minute a man entered with a tray on which our drinks are. Thank you James." Wait a minute, is she the CEO? She is too young to be the Ceo, I'll find out after the meeting. We started and we discussed the time frame, approximate figures etc.. when the meeting was done I stood up and asked her, " I was not informed that the CEO will not be available " she smiled and said "I am the CEO Mr Van Wyck", I was shocked, she gave me a smirk and walked past me, "have a good day Sir" and she walked out.

Let me know your opinions 🤔🤔 I'm not too sure about this part.
Spreead love people, it's the month of Love❤❤❤❤❤❤