chapter 1

☆ink☆

I stretched as the sun rised. I put my scarf over my head.. "Five more minutes.." I mumbled.

Blueberry rushed over, "Get up sleepyhead! Dream will be here soon!"

I looked at Blueberry, then I looked around at the floor, with a sigh.

"Alright.. alright.." I headed off the couch, face to face with Blueberry. He had a huge smile across his face.

"Something good happen?" I asked, as I gave another stretch, alongside a yawn. "Yeah! We havent been reunited in sooo long! Almost 2 years!" Blueberry bounced around the room.

"It has been awhile, but why at my house? I dont have anything prepared!" I aaked blueberry, and set my paw out to show him all the art supplies and drawings scattered everywhere.

"Well.. I can help you clean it up before dream arrives, she's usually late," he sighed and started to pick up the art supplies.

"Thanks," I went upstairs to my room and brought out the box to all my art stuff and we organized the room, and by time I went back downstairs after putting my art supplies up, I heard a knock.

I rushed to the door and jumped up to the door handle and grabbed it with my jaw and pulled all my weight down and then used my back legs to back up the door.

I let go and Dream shut the door. "Sorry Im late!" She sighed. "No biggy! I had to clean up the living room anyways!

Dream looked at the art all over the walls and an unfinished painting in the kitchen, then at me. "I see you've been busy," she chuckles. "Yep!" I sat down on my couch and blue joined.

"I brought a movie!" Dream announced, "Ill make tacos!" Blueberry announced, "And ill get blankets!"

♤Error♤

I cleaned my paws then rubbed it over my head and ears. I saw nightmare come over and I dropped my paw.

He wrapped his tentical around me and I flinched. "Lemme tell you something, bud" he inched me close to his face and forced me to look at him. "You go off into another au by yourself without us one more time.." he shook me then made me look at him again. "You'll be in serious trouble."

He let go forcefully and I fell backwards.

Fell chuckled and walked over. "Snuck off again, eh? Boss wont like that next time, could turn out to be Cross, departed away from the group,"

I remebered Cross screaming and shook my head, with a nod of understandence. "Gotcha, I remeber."

He chuckled, "Hes gonna make someone keep an eye on you, one day," He locked his eyes onto me. "Pfft, you sure?" "Nah, just a guess," he rushed off. All the other bad sanses gave me a look before joining Fell and Nightmare.

I sighed, and looked at Nightmare hissing them all off. I looked at my glitched out self and gave a hiss to Nightmare, before going back the anti void, where I lived.

I looked at the empty place, then my box, that I slept in, and the box I kept my dolls that I created. I then jumped into my box and cuddled up into the small, perfect, place of the empty box. Not a sound to be heard, it was amazing, it was so easy to sleep! And it was so empty, it was the perfect home. I stared into space as I slowly fell asleep