Chapter 3

-Few days later-

"Stop moving!" Error scowled as he reached back over to my injured paw. I flinched and backed up. "I need to see it, Ink! Stop it!" He hissed. I stood on my 3 paws.

"INK!" He slammed his paw on my scarf and I fell to the ground and he pinned me with his strings. "I said be still!" He hissed again as he reached for my injured leg, I started freaking out and tried to flail out. He put strings around my neck and I immediately stopped.

He started to slowly move his scarf and checked on it. The bone was still sticking out and it didnt look any better. He sighed and started to knot strings around it, then his scarf. "See, thats it," He looked at me and let me down.

"What.. what will they say?" I muttered in pain. "Who?" Error asked as he headed towwards his box.

"The other... s.. sanses.." once I said that, he flinched. "...stop." He jumped into his box again, left me in the cold empty void once again.

I was feeling extra weak, so I didnt say anything.

♤Errors POV♤

"What... will they say..?" I didnt wanna look at her, "Who?" I decided was the best quiestion. "The... other... s.. sanses.."

Then it hit me. Im helping her?! I felt so blind, as a sheer shock with through my spine. "...stop." I went in my box, expecting Ink to say something, but nothing. I was in the tight space of the box again.

I sighed, knowing that nightmare was gonna hate me for eternity. I decided to check on Ink and she was asleep again. I sighed and went back into the box and curled.

I looked at my paw, and decided to get out of the box. Just in time to see Nightmare coming over.

"Error! Why is Ink still here?" He smacked me and I slid against the floor. Ink perked up and turned to Nightmare imediatly. I was about to call her name, but shut my mouth.

Ink stood on her three paws and limped to my side. "You wanna protect him?! Funny.." Nightmare picked me up again.

☆Inks POV☆

I launched at Nightmare and gripped onto his side. He looked at me and grabbed my waist and slammed me against the ground. I yelped in screeching pain and he launched at me and scraped his claws against my shoulder. I felt the blood slowly drip down.

I whined and nightmare left. "Ink! Your really gonna kill yourself one day! I could've defended my own self!" Error hissed. "I - I know.." I muffled and went to my own wounds.

"Ink," He sighed. "Just stay back next time." I looked at him. "But, Error.. you were hurt!" He just looked at me. "Go to your wounds," he muffled and headed to the box. "Error.." he looked back at me. "Are... you lonely?"

"Yes and keep it that way." He growled and jumped into his box. I was alone once again. I limped over. "Error!" I tripped and he caught me with his strings. "Be careful, bas**rd.."