Part 3: Distance and Allowance

Only One Stranger

I continue my journey walking into the unknown path I am tracking.

I saw an elementary boy kicking the trunk of their car. He is blaming their family driver because he is already late at his class. I walk toward their direction and ask the boy to calm down who keeps on kicking the car while shouting his anger to the old driver replacing the flat wheel.

"Back off stranger, you have nothing to do here!." Boy also shouted at me.

"What a jerk! If you don't wanted to be late you just need to commute or take a taxi. Why making things complicated?"

"I don't want to, What our car's for then?"

"But not in this kind of situation sir, I already told you that you need to take a taxi if you don't want to be late, you  already have your allowance and it's been an hour already since the car was broken. If you've  just follow me early, you would've not be this late." the driver politely said to the boy.

"I don't want to, my allowance will be lessen if i took a taxi or anything!"

"How far is your school then?" I asked again "Is it a kilometer? a two? three? thousand of kilometers? How far is it?"

"Not even half of kilometer, why?"

"Stupid boy, you are even blessed of having two long legs to walk in not even a half of kilometer. When I was in elementary, I don't have a private driver since we don't have a car. I walk 2 hours if my budget is not enough in school. I have a coins to  budget at my whole day class while you have, How much allowance?"

"5000 php. a day!"

"Oh! My allowance before is not even a 5% of yours and you cannot less a bit for you to commute? Well, you can even walk." I said sarcastically.

I walk away then he follow me.

"I'm not following you okay? Its just that we have the same way." He said shyly.

When we are already in front of an Academy, he bid his goodbye to me and smile widely. He entered to the gate of the school walking with his two long proud legs. What a boy he is? Suddenly change of mind, he's even studying at my dream school before. tss, lucky jerk."

Author's Note: 2 parts left, so keep on reading, be motivated and be inspired😇
Infinity thanks readers!😘

Spare me a VOTE and COMMENTS!😍

Pencilinfinity8