2. WORST SITUATIONS AND ALMOST FAINTING LIAM

// talk show !⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

// talk show !
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Everybody let's give a warm welcome to the wonderful Bianca Rose!"

Bianca lets herself out of the curtain when she hears her cue and waves to the people in the seats as she goes down the stairs.

"Hello, James it's so good to see you again and thanks for having me back on the show! I absolutely enjoy it every time I'm here." She flashes a smile to the crowd and gives the host a quick hug. As she looks around the crowd she feels her hands shake from the nerves, but eases into the spotlight as she sees Liam giving her an assuring thumbs up from the front row.

"Aw that's so sweet, we also enjoy anytime we have you here. So how have you been and also huge congrats to the success that Baby Driver brought!"

"Thank you so much I really appreciate it and I've been doing great! I recently finished filming for the Mamma Mia sequel which was absolutely amazing and such a fun experience so please look out for that coming out next year. After we wrapped filming, I've just been chilling back home and taking a break before the next project."

"Oh, that is so amazing and can't wait for that to come out, but speaking of being back home I just recently learned that you are a native New Yorker, which is crazy cause this whole time I thought you were from LA. I have no idea why I thought that!" James lets out a huge gasp as he expresses a look of shock.

"Wow, James I thought we were closer than this! This is so heartbreaking I feel sort of betrayed." Bianca plays along with James' exaggerated expressions as she feigns heartbreak. James lets out a chuckle while letting her continue talking.

"Yea I was actually born in Manhattan, New York and went to school all through high school before moving to California for college."

"In addition to not knowing you were raised in New York, I didn't know you went to the prestigious and famous LaGuardia School. I also recently found out that while there you seemed to be pretty close to a lot of well known people." James reaches from under his desk and pulls up a photo that legitimately shocks Bianca this time.

It was an old photo that Bianca hadn't seen in many years and frankly didn't realize it could be accessible to anyone. The photo contained a shot of Bianca in the backseat of an old car sitting on her old ex-boyfriend's lap while laughing to something along with her good friend Ansel and his girlfriend.

"Wow look at this shot. I don't think I've ever seen this photo before, but here if everyone can see is high school Bianca with Timothée Chalamet and Ansel Elgort! I knew about your friendship with Ansel, but you never mentioned that you knew Timothée!" James exclaims excitedly at this new revelation.

"Oh geez how in the world did you guys find this? You guys are so good, but yes I went to the same high school with both Timothée and Ansel. We would all just hang out after school doing stupid stuff." Bianca curtly replied to James in order to hide the panic in her voice as she never expected to be interrogated on this subject. She panned over to the audience to witness Liam's reaction and she could see the panic and shock that also settled in his system. He was no longer relaxed and looked anxious for the current situation unfolding in front of his eyes.

Bianca was back to being nervous and no longer wanted to be in the spotlight.

"Well, this photo clearly shows how close you guys were," James playfully comments regarding her position in the photo while raising an eyebrow and laughing. The crowd laughs in agreement, ignorant of what was happening internally to Bianca.

"But I seriously had no idea how many famous people you were close to since high school! Our team went through a lot digging and found this photo on Sienna Diaz's Instagram, who is another person we didn't know you knew!" At the mention of Sienna's name, Bianca felt like puking. This was not what she signed up to be questioned on when she agreed to go on the show.

Sienna Diaz was one of Bianca's closest friends in high school until she caught Sienna having sex with her boyfriend on the day of graduation. She has then gone on to become a major pop star and any mention of her name brought up hard emotions from Bianca. Liam's eyes connected with Bianca's once more and he looked as if he was gonna faint. In a matter of seconds, this interview became one of Bianca's worst nightmares and confirmed exactly why she hated being on these talk shows.

"Uh, yea Sienna also went to our school and was one of the people who would hang out with us after school. I haven't really kept in touch with a lot of these guys other than Ansel and his girlfriend, but who knew that we would all be in the same line of work years later." Bianca lets out a shaky laugh while wiping her sweaty palms on her dress. She smiles at the crowd trying to act as if she was okay with what was happening. Unbeknownst to the crowd and to James, the mechanics in her brain were actually going haywire.

"Well we are out of time, but this was absolutely amazing to have you back on the show and everyone give it up for Bianca Rose!" James stands up while everyone in the crowd gives her a standing ovation. Thank the Lord it was over. Bianca smiles and the crowd one last time and rushes quickly backstage as she lets out a breath of relief.

"Oh my gosh, I think I'm going to actually throw up!"

// twitter !
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

@allthingsbianca
Ok but no one had the AUDACITY to tell me that Bianca and timothée were friends??!!! Huh the disrespect 😤😤😤
1,265 Likes | 370 Retweets

|

@username
Hunny none of us knew and we are all shocked especially how close they looked in that photo 👀👀
206 Likes | 75 Retweets

|

@username
ok but maybe we're looking too hard but we're they more than friends??? Cause I ship #tianca
478 Likes | 167 Retweets

|

@username
YALL IM STILL SCREAMING AT THE FACT THAT THESE TWO LEGENDS WERE FRIENDS AND MAYBE EVEN MORE ( i wonder why they stopped talking)
128 Likes | 47 Retweets

|

@allthingsbianca
Yea I wonder why no one ever knew they were close and I wonder why they lost contact 🤷‍♀️ oh well I guess that's what happens when people go through life but it'll be great if they ever interacted #tianca
600 Likes | 236 Retweets

// author's note !
Ok but poor Bianca 😖😖 I honestly live for Liam and Bianca's friendship and can't wait to write more about them but here you could see that Liam was literally going through all the emotions with Bianca and that's a good best friend right there! I also didn't mean to make the talk show host come off as such a jackass but oh well... but yay another chapter published and so excited for timothée to actually make his appearance so stay tuned for more!! Thanks for reading and send the feedbacks pls ❤️