Chapter 2: Birth of Carnage.

Cletus Kasady was in his prison cell, fantasising about how many he would murder when he got out.
When he heard something going on on the roof, another battle or escape attempt, he thought, he noticed many cracks in the ceiling, it shaking above him as the noises of battle above him continued, he studied the cracks, almost expecting the ceiling to break open, allowing him to escape, but then after a loud shout, and a few more noises, it stopped, then Kasady saw something red leaking through one of the cracks, "Blood?" He thought, but then he saw it moving on its own, almost looking around, until it saw him, if Kasady where Normal, he would've screamed at the top of his lungs...
But Kasady wasn't normal... so he stood up, and stared right at the flowing red mass, and then it fell down to the floor in front of him, and crawled towards him, Kasady let it slowly crawl up him, he could sense it making him stronger, and he embraced it, once the mass had got up to his head, he could sense it deepening into his flesh, seeping into his cuts, merging with his blood, and he let it happen, he could feel power surging through his vains, and as it completely covered his head, the ooze had comepletly merged with him... and Kasady... no, Carnage, hissed quietly to himself... "There's Gonna be Carnage..." and then, one of his clawed hands, turned into an axe, and he broke through the bars that had been his prison, and escaped... killing many guards and criminals on his way out...
Though he still needed to lie low for a week or so, so he could get used to his new abilities, as CARNAGE!