04

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
I woke up with a slight headache because of last night I kept thinking about the marriage and it's driving my head hurts. I headed to the bathroom and do my morning routine after I'm done I walk downstairs to see no one.

"Don't say that my parents are gone out again." I mumbled. I enter the kitchen and see the foods on the table. It must be my mom who cooked it. I turned to see there's a note sticks on the table beside the food. I take it out and read it.

Morning sweetie! I've already cooked breakfast for you when you wake up don't forget to eat it. Mom and dad have to go for a meeting with our business partner that why we left early without telling you. Sorry for leaving you alone again but we're trying to finish our work as soon before your marriage happens. Bye my daughter we have to go now we will call you back.
Love from your mom xoxo

I sighed as I finished reading my mom's note. I put it on the table and start eating my breakfast. After I finish eating my breakfast I walk to my room back to take my bag and leave to school.

~~~

"Hey, Hyeri!" Eunjo shouted my name. I look up and wave at her. She's running towards me. I'm sitting on bench in our school's garden. Since my class hasn't started yet. I sit here and have been spacing out until Eunjo comes.

"Why are you here?" She sit beside me.

"Class hasn't started yet so I want to sit and have some fresh air here." I replied

"Are you sick?" She asked

"Nope." I shook my head

"But your face doesn't seem light up today. Is something wrong?" She examined my face and shook her head.

"I just have a slight headache." I answered her question by trying to avoid her eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"No!" She said and I turn to look at her.

"No what? You don't believe me?"

"Of course I don't believe you. C'mon tell me what has been bothering you?" She asked with pleading eyes. This girl I can't ..

"Uhh it's a long story I'm better telling you at lunch time now let's go to study first. Class will start soon." I said and got up from the bench.

"Arraso! But don't break your promise okay?" Eunjo got up after me.

"I know." Then we walk to class together.

~~~

♥ Jaehyun Part ♥
"What hyung? You're getting married?" Mark laughed.

"Hey it's not funny!" Johnny said to Mark.

"But seriously Jae? You're getting married?" Johnny turned to ask Jaehyun who sitting on the couch staring into his phone with no reaction. He told his friends about his arrange marriage and no one wants to believe this.

"You think I'm making joke about this kind of matter?" Jaehyun asked him back.

"Well no!" Johnny shrugged

"So what are you going to do?" Taeyong asked

"Of course he's going to marry that girl. Because you can't reject your parents offer right?" Jungwoo said and turned to ask Jaehyun. Jaehyun just stays in silence. Yeah he can't reject his parents offer. His friends know how much he loves his parents and of course he can do anything to make them happy.

"But it's going to make you are difficult in your work when you're getting married." Taeil the older one said.

"Yeah that's right." Everyone nodded.

"I have my own way to handle it you guys don't have to worry." Jaehyun stood up and told everyone not to worry about their works.

"Where are you going?" Taeyong asked as he saw him stood up about to leave the house.

"I'm going to company and don't forget to send me the information about that guy to me tonight." Jaehyun replied and left.

~~~
-Time Skip-
"Still can't believe that your parents do that to you." Eunjo said to Hyeri as they are walking to the hospital.

"Yeah I know. But they always say that they do because they want me to be the best and I don't get it. They want me to marry a guy that I've just met and this can make me the best?" Hyeri said.

"I feel pity for you but I can't help you with this matter." Eunjo patted her friend's back.

"It's fine because I can't get rid out from this reality anyway." They walked and chatted until they arrived at the hospital.

They changed their clothes and start working until it's time for them to leave.

Hyeri walks to her apartment because she thinks that her parents might not finish their business yet so she decided to sleep at her apartment.

She opened her apartment's door and widened her eyes...

♥ Hyeri POV ♥
I opened my apartment's door and widened my eyes as I see all my belongings are not there. It is cleaned. Was there any burglar came into my apartment? Did they steal everything from here? There are many reasons that I think of then my phone rings.

I pick up the calls. It's from my mom.

"Hi mom!"

"Hyeri ahh!"

"Neh mom?"

"Are you at our house or your apartment?"

"I'm at my apartment. Why?"

"Uhh I forgot to tell you that you can't live in your apartment from now on."

"Wait. What? Why mom? Why can't I live in my own apartment?" I asked her.

"You have to live in our house starting from today."

"Hah?"

"I already let people went to take your stuff in your apartment and bring them to the house already."

"Ahh that why it's empty here." I said

"Yeah! Now it's already night take a taxi and go to the house quickly. Tomorrow mom and dad will fly to Seoul back."

"Ahh okay mom. Bye mom."

"Yes bye sweetie." After that I hang up the call. Poor my apartment. I have to leave you now. Don't worry I will visit you sometime but I think something is fishy. Why my mom suddenly wanted me to live in the house?

I shook my head and left the apartment. I took a taxi and rode to my house. After a moment the car stopped in front of my house, I paid the money and got out from the car. I opened the gate and walked into the house. Wait what whose car was that? As I entered the gate I saw a car. It's not my parents car so whose car then?

I quickly entered the house but when I entered there's no one there. I took a look in the living room, no one was there then the kitchen. No one was there too. I was starting to have a weird feeling. I walked to check upstairs while I was walking up I turned my head to see the left and right. I didn't care to look at the front until I bumped into something that made me lost my balance and fell back from the stairs.

"Ahhhhhhh" I shouted out loud but then there's something holding me back...

-To Be Continues

- jaehyuniee 💫