Part - 3

K is completely shocked by this gesture of M.
He wants to hug her.
Still, something runs through his mind and he isn't sure about it.
His hands are wavering behind her with dilemma.
He knows that she will hug him back even more tightly if he hugs her but something is stopping him.

He knows that she will melt within himself even he breaks the Ice shield that was built between them all these days but he wants to clear up few things before he starts being intimate with her.
The room is filled with love, silence, breezy air,radiance of moon and the ticking sound of the wall clock. Time passes away and they aren't even aware of it.

And, all of a sudden there is some noise from the hall.
K & M get back to their senses by the sound.
They both don't want the moment to end but this has to happen as they can hear the mixed voices of Dhanam, Moorthy and Jeeva.

The voices are gradually intensifying and with complete disappointment M releases the T-shirt and and slowly moving towards the door by repeatedly turning back and seeing him.

She steps out of the room, rushes to the backyard and can see literally everybody is panicking outside.
Dhanam & Moorthy are standing near the well & Jeeva stands near the washroom steps with tensed face.
Dhanam's eyes are filled with tears.

K asks D- Akka, enna ka aachu?
D - Mulla.. Meena ku udambu sari illa.. Vomit eduthute irukaa 4,5 dhadava..Mayakkam vera varudhu pola paavam..
M- Yen ka? Ennachu.. Soru saaptadhu seralayaa? Avaga konjamaa dhaana saaptaaga?

Meena comes out of washroom..She can't even balance and M helps her to stand.
Jeeva(With panic)- Ennachu Meena? Ipa paravallaya di?
Meena leans on M's shoulder and starts breathing heavily.
Jeeva- Meena..meena..Ennachu Meena?
M- Ennachunga? Again vomit varudhungala?

Meena - Illanga.. Aana mayakkam vara maadhiri irukku..
M- Akka pesaama doctor ku phone pannalaama?
D - Innerathukkaa? Avaga edupaagalaa nu therilaye Mulla..
M- Call panni paapom ka.. Eduthaa nalladhu dhaana?
D- Sari nee pannu..Naan Meena va pudichikren..

As D takes care of Meena,M goes inside and talks with Doctor.
In the meanwhile,
D-Ennachu Meena? Ipa paravallayaa ma?
Meena- Paravaallanga..Thala dhan suthudhu..
Moorthy - Apdiye Dhanam mela saanjukko pa.. onnum irukaadhu..Ozhunga saapdaama irukradhunaalaya irukkum..
D- Saanjukko Meena..

M comes back..
D-Ennachu Mulla? Doctor phone eduthaagala? Enna sonnaaga?
Moorthy - Onnum prechana illaye pa Mulla? Sollu pa..enna sonnaaga doctor?

M- Mama, Doctor ta pesitten..Onnum bayapda venaamaam..Idhellaam normal dhaanaam.. Romba mudilanaa oru tablet onnu kudukka sonnaaga ka..

Moorthy- Adhu ennandu paathu vaangitu varalaam vaa da Jeeva.. Yen pa Mulla..Adha oru paper la ezhudhi kudu pa..

M- Seri mama..Idho.. (Runs inside)
She didn't notice that K is standing and witnessing all these..

Moorthy- Dhanam, Vera edhaachum vaanganumaa?
K - Paaka romba tired ah irukaagale.. Edhavadhu saapda kudukalaama anni?
D- Oru glucose vaangitu vareengala mama?
Moorthy- Seri vaangitu varen..Unakku edhaachum venuma pa Meena?
Meena- Onnum venaam Mama..

Jeeva- Anne, Naan poi vandi edukren..Neenga paper vaangitu vaanga..
K- Nee pakkathula irundhu paathuko anne..Naanum annanum poitu vandhurrom..
Jeeva- Paravaalla da..Naane poittu varen..
K to Jeeva- Ada idhula ennane..Naanga poitu varom..nee avagala paathuko..
K to Moorthy- Anne naan poi vandi edukren..neenga vaanga..

Moorthy- Seri poda.. Naan varen idho..

M gives the paper to Moorthy and the 2 brothers go out to buy.

Tbc..