A Visit From My Father

It was a stormy night a particular demigod was having a nightmare at camp. Yes, it was no other than Percy jackson twice the saviour of Olympus and son of Poseidon. After his experience in Tartarus with Annabeth they decided they were better off as friends. Percy was dreaming about his times at Tartarus he was sweating and screaming causing storms outside the camp.
Poseidon's POV:
I was walking peacefully around Atlantis when I felt the oceans getting restless and out of no where delphin came panting for breath or was it water maybe never mind. I asked him " what happened delphin". He looked at me and said " My lord it has come to my attention that there is a storm forming on surface the power causing it, is very strong". I closed my eyes and concentrated on the power causing the storm and with flash of light I disappeared when i opened his eyes he was shocked to find himself in his cabin at camp he looked around the room and his gaze fell on his son who was screaming in fear. I quickly went to his side and tried to wake him but he just started screaming more finally I shook him harder calling his name " Percy! my son wake up its OK wake up". He finally did when he realized it was me he quickly jumped out of his bed and fell on one knee I started feeling horrible my son was trembling with fear he just woke up from a nightmare and was still kneeling. I beckoned him to rise so he did still looking at the ground I firmly raised his chin making him look at me and I was shocked to see him cry.
Percy's POV:
I felt miserable crying in front of my all powerful father I tried to stop my tears but couldn't then he finally said " Percy my son I don't think you realize why am I here". I shook my head he countinued " you were having a nightmare and you caused quite a storm". I thought I was going to pass out at the thought that I caused such a storm and made my father come here from his busy schedule to stop me, I felt miserable.
As if reading my mind my father said " it's fine percy no one got hurt don't blame yourself now would you like to share your dream with me". I paled I didn't know how am I supposed to tell him that I was thinking about all of my previous enemies especially Oceanus it started a few weeks ago he was communicating with me through my dreams and was reminding of my worst times I did not want my dad to find out about it so I just shook my head. " Very well then I won't force you at the moment my son but you will certainly answer me later. Now tell me percy why are you heating up". He asked touching my head oh that was right I was starting to feel sick too now great I didn't knew how to answer that so I kept quiet. " Persus" my dad said sternly " you are sick why didn't you tell anyone you should take care of yourself my son". I nodded suddenly feeling dizzy as I passed out in my father's arms.
Poseidon POV:
I was angry when I found out that percy was sick and he did not even tell anyone I was looking at him when he nodded then he started swaying dangerously I caught him in time and he passed out in my arms. I picked him up and gently layed him at his bed after a few hours which seemed like forever he opened his eyes I knew what I hat to say the time had finally came " Percy my son how are you feeling". " M fine dad" he said I chuckled softly seeing impressed that he was able to put himself together. " Percy you are not fine son I have decided you will come with me to my  underwater palace". "But..."
"No, no buts tomorrow when you wake up pack your bags and be prepared I will come back at noon to pick you up OK? I asked him softly he nodded I placed my index finger on his head and he fell asleep I kissed his forehead and flashed towards my palace to prepare to crown my favorite son prince.