New Family Members

No one's POV
Percy took a quick shower, if possible under sea when he came out he found a merman in front of him with a royal chiton he bowed to percy, who threw him a questioning look the servant immediately said "Lord Perseus this chiton is selected by the queen for you" percy was shocked Amphitrite did care for him percy nodded and the servant left. Why was he provided with royal clothes he asked himself but wore it nevertheless.
Percy's POV:
Thank the gods the chiton was comfortable I was looking at the mirror when a voice made me freeze "well, well, well, if it isn't Perseus Jackson". I cursed under my breath and turned to find my half-brother Triton looking at me evilly. But because I don't want to disappoint dad I put on a fake but big smile "Triton" I greeted. "Perseus" he said it full of venom in his voice."Father's calling for you at dinning hall its lunch time follow me". I did not wanted to but did. We entered a huge hall with a big dinning table in between I noticed dad and Amphitrite there I bowed first to dad then to Amphitrite who smiled warmly at me, I took a seat beside dad right in front of Triton. A few merman served us then Amphitrite asked "How did you like your clothes percy" "They are really comfortable thank you my lady". "Well percy I have decided something" dad said a little nervous "I will turn you into a merman" I was shocked but said "I'm sorry dad what was that? Did you said merman?" he sighed "yes, percy but hear me out first look, son I want to crown you as prince of Atlantis and for that you'll have to be turned to a merman other than that you will not attract monsters in the form of a merman and you'll be able to change yourself as a merman and a human OK? I was speach less. I mean I was OK with being a merman and be able to turn into a human as well but being crowned as a prince was not such a good part "um... Dad I would love to be able to have a ability to be both a merman and a human but being crowned as a prince is a big thing are you sure". "percy I have already decided it so follow me"
I stood up and followed him to a room full of jewelry he pointed his trident towards me and a blue beam of energy hit me and when it stopped I had a tail instead of legs. "now my son it's going to be ok now here you go this crown will always stay on your head but it will turn invisible at your will take this trident as well it cannot break and have as much power as Triton's" he said handing me those things "percy we will also have a coronation for you but two days later now my son you should go and rest you look tired" I nodded and bowed before heading to my room. It was different having a crown on top of your head even when you sleep but I was really tired and drifted off to a nightmare:
( I was in a cave chained to the wall I struggled to get out but then I heard someone's footsteps coming my way I stopped and a man came my vision cleared to find Oceanus smirking evilly at me "you lost everything your camp is destroyed your friends are dead and Atlantis is mine it's all your fault". Your fault it echoed around the cave "No no its not my fault stop" I shouted and woke up with a jump I looked around to find me at my room in Atlantis I calmed down a bit but I wanted to check on camp I got up changed back to my human body wore a pair of clean jeans and shirt made my crown invisible and stepped out of my room.
Nobody's POV:
The hallways were dark and quiet except that there were two merman guards on the passage way percy took his riptide out and threw it across the hallway as a distraction and it worked perfectly the guards went towards the opposite direction. Percy quickly swam out with riptide returning back in his pocket when he stepped out of the palace gates he stopped to catch his breath when a voice made his blood froze and his body to tremble with fear.
Percy's POV:
When I got about of the palace I stopped to catch my breath when someone said "And what exactly do you think you are doing" I immediately recognized the voice and stopped dead in my tracks I turned slowly to find my father staring at me I gulped I am so dead. I knelt he firmly grabbed my chin indicating me to stand up so I did he raised my head forcing me to look in his eyes. "I asked a question and I expect an answer perseus". Oh shit my full name not good he grabbed my arm flashing us back to my room "Dad I'm sorry I won't do it again" I said with my lips trembling with fear "Perseus I know you won't dare try to escape again but I am asking for the reason to do this foolish act at first" I stayed silent "is it related to the incident that happened at camp" I nodded "Well then it's time you tell me what happened and I want to hear the truth only". Oh shit I let the information about my nightmare slip. I didn't want him to know about my fear I shook my head "I'm sorry my lord but.... I can't tell you about it" and I immediately regretted my words he raised his eyebrow "Really Percy you still won't tell me" "perseus you need to answer me, boy" "Dad, please..." percy answer me" he said sternly tears started coming out of my eyes I tried to blink them away but failed. Dad raised my head to look at his eyes "percy what happened, my son if you'll tell me I'll help you". So I did I told him about my nightmare at camp also about the latest one. "Were you trying to run to camp to see if it was fine is it true?" "Ye.. Yes" he sighed "my son the camp is fine see" he waved his hand and an image formed of the camp it was peace and quiet I nodded "I'm sorry dad I disappointed and disturbed you" then he did something unexpected he hugged me and warmth filled me "I'm not disappointed with you percy it's fine my son but do tell me when you are in trouble OK?" "yes thank you dad... Um.. could you.. I mean stay here with me" my dad chuckled and nodded I jumped on my bed and made space for my father, he lyed beside me and after a while I drifted in a dream less and peaceful sleep.
Poseidon POV:
I was lying beside my son who was sleeping in peace soon enough I fall asleep too and I woke up from someone shaking me I opened my eyes to find Amphitrite looking at me with quite amusement I threw her a questioning look she smiled warmly "honey it's time for lunch you and percy were looking adorable in your sleep so I didn't woke you up now it's lunch time can you wake percy up and then you both shall join us at lunch OK? I nodded" Thank you Amphitrite we'll be there" she smiled warmly at percy and went away. I turned towards my son who had a tight grip on my shoulder I gently shook him he groaned and muttered "I want to sleep" I smiled and shook him a little harder this time he opened his eyes and smiled "Hi, dad" "good morning son or good evening seeing as it's already 2 47, now get ready for lunch its in 13 minutes let's go percy nodded and jumped out of the bed and I left to change too. After lunch I told Triton to show percy around Atlantis he refused and I was expecting it but with a warning and a few glares he agreed. On the other hand Percy was just fine about the plan.
Triton POV:
Oh that little demigod Its not like I really hate percy it's just that I don't like him as he gets father's attention. So I was showing him Atlantis we talked for a while but after that what he said to me caught me by shock "Triton I know you don't really like me, but it's not your fault I understand but if you really want me gone I'll just leave". Uh oh I didn't knew he was kind of blaming himself "percy I don't hate you I'll just have to get used to you being around and I think you are a good brother" he then hugged me and I hugged back.
Amphitrite's POV:
I was waiting anxiously for the boys to come back from their tour and when they did I was surprised to see that they were getting along great I got really happ we could finally have a family. "Hello mom... Uh um.. I mean lady Amphitrite" percy said hesitantly I smiled "it's OK percy you can call me mother" he nodded and smiled warmly "so boys how was your day" "it was great percy is a good company to spend time with" Triton said "Percy tomorrow is your coronation day and I have wrote a speech for you to memorize its already time for dinner you can memorize it after that OK?" he nodded "yes mother".
Percy's POV:
After dinner I went to my room and started practicing my speech after a while Triton offered to help I accepted and by the time we were done it was already past midnight. Triton told me goodnight and went to sleep. The next day a few servants came early in the morning and dressed me up I joined my family at breakfast then we went for my coronation I was nervous.
Poseidon's POV:
I couldn't help but smile at my son's nervousness when we entered there, were mermans and all other sea creatures there along with all of the Olympians percy gulped at the sight of Olympians and looked at me I nodded reassuringly after the coronation the everyone left except the Olympians, I must admit I was proud of percy he did really good he was taking to Triton when hermes and Apollo dragged him to a dark conner I don't know what they talked about but after seeing Percy's expressions I was not sure I wanted to know.
Percy's POV:
When Apollo and Hermes dragged me away to talk this is how it went:
Apollo: so you are a prince now huh?
Me: yup so?
Hermes: nothing much but the thing is that Ares wants to challenge you again for a fight as a particular goddess (Aphrodite) just mentioned you in a conversation and seeing how Ares is such a jerk he thought she liked you.
Me: so does she like me?
Apollo: nope
Me: thank god
Hermes: yup but we will recommend you to not come at his sight at all.
So it was just something I have to take care of as well after the coronation I decided I was missing my cousin's Thalia and Nico a lot so I tested my luck and went to dad. "Dad?" "Yes, Percy" "I have been in Atlantis for a long time and I miss my friends back at camp is it OK if I could stay at camp for a few days" I asked "Hmm fine percy but three bodyguards will go with you and you can stay there for five days only OK?" "fine" I grumbled "so can I leave now" "yes you will find your guards outside the palace gates, percy please stay safe you are allowed to go. I hugged him and said "I will stay safe dad" then I left I changed into simple jeans and shirt made my crown invisible and left the palace sure enough I found my guards there and then we went to surface.