superman x female shazam(2)

this is where it begins 18+ final warning from now on theirs no more warnings so be ready bois

Kate Pov

i carry jay into the bedroom and strip him clean of anything preventing me from seeing his steel body.

now for the chains they start moving holding his hands and legs down lovely now let me go freshen up

as i step into the shower i strip and feel happy as if the world could offer nothing else and i would still be happy i turn on the water and start washing myself touching myself to get ready as well

Jay Pov

as i open my eyes i notice i'm in a room but fog is every where blocking my view but not around the bed its clear of fog however i notice dark black chains made of magic holding my arms and legs.

i try to break free but it doesn't work hoepfully i can reason with who ever this is doing this they must likely are holding shazam as well i must save her.

Kate Pov

i walk out of the shower and look in the mirror  i smile however i notice horns that are colored black in the form of mountain goat's horns but i ignore it and walk to the bed i hear him try to get free and my my does it turn me on even more.(Akeno much)

as i enter through the doorway to the bathroom he looks at me confused with thoughts plaguing his head
however i just walk closer to him he then notices my body and blushes and tries to look away but i force his head to look at me and i start climbing on top of him.

sitting on his chest i look into his eyes as he is about to speak i kiss him for a good 30 seconds i take my mouth off his and breath deeply at this point i just want him to take me so i turn around and put my rear end on his face while i put my face right near his dick.

i start by touching it not believing its mine now he starts to try to break out again but fails.

i begin licking it getting the taste and flavor in my mouth admiring its taste
and better yet its all mine after all i didn't kill all those poeple for nothing
i contiune licking it as jay moans thrn i start sucking on it he shakes even more as he tries to escpae still even though he can't so i keep sucking and i feel his penis shake and turn hot so i deep throat and my breathing turns into a lust frenzy.

as i keep deep throating i feel it shake and then the white creamy liquid flows into my mouth as i take my mouth off his steel rod some cum drips but he is all mine so i can milk him any time i want.

now for the main course

Jay Pov

as Kate keep going i tried to break free    but i gave up but as some point i gave in and i looked at her curves on her body and i passed out from lack of brain power

Kate pov

as i adjusted my vagina above his cock i went down moaning as it entered me it felt hard and solid but most of all i felt addicted to it.

i started bouncing on it slowly till my vagina was shaped by the size of his dick then i started moaning as my ass kept slamming down making a sound(don't know how to describe it)

now i want to go faster so i started going faster and faster up and down as i kept going i felt something and i felt his dick was about to release his load into my vagina so i went faster and faster moaning so loud the whole neighborhood could hear me and finally the load was released it rushed into my womb filling it entirly as i then got off his dick and licked it clean and then laid next to him and wrapped my tired body around my beloved and  fell asleep

the end: they lived happily ever after as most women on the earth were dead because of Kate and Jay eventually gave in since she would have sex with him every day and that finally broke him so now their happy together on a island alone together.

so leave a comment for the next ones example: rias, akeno, and etc.

do note i can't make all so vote for one idea together