4. outburst

Nandini woke up from her sleep and looked at the other side of the bed but when she found it empty, she frowned. She touched the place where he slept and found it cold which means that he left a long back but she is still feeling his warmth which made her confused. She then looked at the other hand and found that she is clutching manik shirt tightly. She smiled because she knew that he placed it there so that she won't wake up from her sleep.

She then looked at the surroundings of the room and her gaze fell on the note he kept on the side table. A beautiful adorned her face immediately as he always does this because she loved notes than messages.

'going for practice baby and eat something when you read this... will see you after practice... love you'

His single note brought her a peace and she felt very fresh. She then went to washroom to freshen up and then she moved out from her room. She went towards Abhi room as she knew that Mukti would be there only. As expected, Mukti was in Abhi room sleeping which made Nandini smile. She then called room service from Abhi room and ordered food for both.

She then moved towards Mukti and sat beside her on bed. She then ruffled Mukti hairs which made her smile in her sleep.

"Mukti wake up" Nandini spoke but Mukti nodded her head in no and then slept again turning her head to other side. Nandini tried again but she didn't get any reaction from Mukti and this made Nandini smirk. She then stood on her feet

"oh manik when did you come?... don't worry your sister is here sleeping on my brother's bed" she spoke loudly and this made Mukti jump on her feet in a second

"bhai.." she was about to speak further but she didn't see her brother there which made Mukti realize that it is prank of Nandini. She then glared at Nandini who gave her a sheepish smile.

"sorry but I didn't find any other way and moreover I am hungry so please lets eat" she spoke and Mukti nodded her head in yes and moved towards washroom. Soon the food arrived and they both ate it. After eating they were talking with each other, when the room door opened and came manik along with Abhi.

"so finally my sleeping babies woke up?" Abhi asked both of them with a smile to which they nodded with a excited look on their face. Their action both manik and Abhi smile. Abhi settled between Mukti and Nandini where as manik settled beside Mukti and kept his hand around her shoulder. Mukti smiled at manik and kept her head on his hand making him smile at his baby sister. He kissed her forehead making her snuggle more into him.

"why is my baby so cranky?" he asked Mukti kissing her forehead again. Mukti then pouted and looked at Nandini

"because Nandu didn't let me complete my sleep" she spoke and manik looked at Nandini with a glare which is playful one

"Nandini why didn't you let my baby sleep?" he asked her and winked at Nandini to which she nodded her head

"because if I let her sleep then she will miss her food then she will be sick and then because of her you and bhai will get distracted as I know both of you" she spoke and then Mukti looked at Nandini from the corner of her eyes and manik looked at Mukti

"but Mukti what Nandini told is right baby" he spoke and Mukti just hugged his tight which made him smile. He then again kissed her forehead which made her smile at him, she kissed his cheek saying I love you.

"I love you for brother then what about boyfriend?" Abhi asked her and then Mukti looked at manik who blinked his eyes at her and she looked at Abhi. She then hugged Abhi and spoke I love you. Manik smiled seeing them and then he looked at Nandini and he smiled a little at her.

Nandini knew why he is smiling a little and then she looked at manik looking at Abhi and Mukti with a longing face which made her feel guilty. She knew that manik wanted to tell Abhi about their relation but because of her, he is not doing that. He wants to show his love on her freely but she is the one who is restricting him.

"bhai I want to confess something?" Nandini spoke making Abhi look at her with a confused face. Even manik was confused

"what baby?" he asked her holding her cheek with the right hand as let hand is still around Mukti.

"I wanted to say this from a long time but I want to tell you after I attain a good position in my field and now since I have achieved it I want to actually say that I got awarded as the best doctor of India this year" she spoke and Abhi immediately hugged her

"I am so proud of you baby" he spoke and kissed her forehead. They broke the hug and she looked at manik who want to hug her but he couldn't. Mukti also congratulated Nandini and then Nandini stood from her place and moved towards manik.

"Actually, bhai there is another thing which I want to tell you and before that manik won't you congratulate your girlfriend for her success?" she spoke and then pulled manik on his feet which brought him out from his shock. She hugged him tight and Abhi when he realized what he heard, he was furious. He stood on his feet and then broke the hug between manik and Nandini.

"what the hell Nandini... I am not going to approve this relation" he spoke and both manik and Nandini looked at Abhi with a shocked face.

thanks for understanding and waiting till now

i am fine now 

love

prathyusha