kitten pt. 2

Summary: Harry has had Louis, a kitten hybrid, for 3 months now.

Part 2!!!!

~~

Harry runs water over his face to try and calm some of his nerves that seem to not go away. He pats his face dry with a towel and stares back at his reflection in the mirror.

Harry was planning in asking Louis our on a date today. He was beyond nervous for the hybrids reaction.

Over the past 3 months, he has taken a liking to the small kitten. But not just in a friendly way, he wants to love and protect the smaller boy. He just hopes Louis returns the feelings.

He walks out of the bathroom and down the stairs, into the living room to find an intrigued Louis watching cartoons on the television.

"Hey Louis, can I talk to you?" Harry asks as he sits down next to the small boy who is nestled under a fluffy blanket.

"Sure, Hazzie." One thing that has changed over the past months is Louis' speech. He has gotten better with proper grammar and is learning very fast but he still has his mess ups sometimes.

"Do you know what a date is?" Harry asks.

"Yesh. I see people on dates all time. They go to dinner and hold hand." Louis says cutely.

"Well, would you like to do those things with me?" Harry asks the smaller boy cautiously.

"Really. You go on date with me?" Louis blushes a little at his realization.

"Yes." Harry says simply.

"Otay. Course I will go on date with Harry!" Louis says happily and jumps into Harry's arms.

"Lovely. We'll leave at 6. You can get all dressed up okay?" Harry says as he lets out a sigh of relief when Louis agrees. He doesn't know what he would've done if Louis said no. Luckily he doesn't have to think of it.

"Pretty!" Louis squeals and races upstairs to the bedroom to begin to get ready.

Louis rushes into the closet and begins looking through his new wardrobe. Harry had taken him shopping the first week he had started staying here and got Louis all the clothes he could ever wish for.

He decides on a cropped band t-shirt with a pair of blue skinny jeans. He also slips on his white vans and adds a necklace, that Harry had gotten him as a gift, around his neck.

Louis walks into the bathroom after he is finished changing and begins to style his hair into a soft fringe that Harry taught him how to do.

He brushes his teeth and puts on his favorite perfume, Daisy by Marc Jacobs, and walks back into his room.

He puts on his shoes and looks at the clock to see it says 5:55, so he decides to head down stairs.

"You look beautiful, Lou." Harry says once he sees Louis coming down the steps. He takes in how adorable the small hybrid looks and can't help but feel like the luckiest man on earth.

"Thanks, Hazzie." Louis blushes lightly, staring down at his shoe clad feet.

"Are you ready to go, I made a reservation at your favorite restaurant." Harry smiles sheepishly when Louis squeals and hugs him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Louis shouts and tugs on Harry's arm to lead him out of the house faster.

They make their way to Harry's Ferrari and Harry opens the passenger door for Louis, who leaves a kiss on his cheek before getting in.

Harry hops into the drivers side and begins to drive into the city where the restaurant was located. He hands the keys to the valet and opens up Louis' door.

Louis exits the car and allows Harry to lead him inside the restaurant. Harry opens the door for Louis and then wraps his arm back around his waist.

"Reservation for Styles."

"Follow me, right this way." The hostess said and took them back to the more secluded part of the restaurant, to a table by the window.

They sit down and a waiter comes straight away and takes their drink orders. A bottle of red wine is brought back to them immediately along with two wine glasses.

"How was your day today?" Harry breaks the small silence that rested between them.

"Good. Can I ask you something?" Louis says a bit nervously, not sure what Harry will say to his question.

"Sure, what is it?" Harry says reassuringly, trying to calm some of Louis' obvious nerves.

"Could I get my bellybutton p-pierced." Louis fiddles with his fingers in his lap, not meeting Harry's eyes.

"You don't have to ask, Louis, and getting your bellybutton pierced hurts. Are you sure you want this?" Harry asks skeptically.

"Yesh. I watched videos on youtube about it and I'm sure I wanna do it." Louis says more confidently this time.

"Okay, kitten. You can get it done tomorrow, i'll take off from work to accompany you."

"Yay! Thank you, Hazzie." Louis cheers happily, but quietly, being they're in a restaurant.

"No need to thank me, love." Harry says just as their food is brought out.

They dig in immediately, not much talking involved because they are savoring the sweet taste of the food they have gotten.

They ordered dessert to share after they finished their meals and it ended with Louis having a smudge of vanilla ice cream on his nose and Harry licking it off, causing Louis to break out into a fit of giggles.

After the check was payed, they both got up and left the restaurant, Harry's arm staying wrapped around Louis' waist tightly, keeping him pulled into Harry's chest.

They got the car from the valet and started the drive back to their house, yes, their house. They established about a month ago that Louis didn't want to leave anytime soon and Harry wanted him to stay forever, so it was now their shared home.

They eventually made it back to the home and walked up the staircase and into their, now shared, bedroom.

They both undress immediately and change into night wear. Louis wearing sweats and one of Harry's shirts, while Harry is just is sweatpants.

"Do you wanna go watch a movie in the theatre, maybe finish off this date cuddling?" Harry asks, shying away a bit.

"Yes, Hazzie." Louis smiles and grabs a large blanket from their bed to bring to the theatre with them. Harry takes his hand and leads them both to the room.

They get settled underneath the blanket in a love seat, Louis laying half his body on Harry as they start the movie.

Louis ends up falling asleep on Harry, halfway through the movie, so Harry pauses the movie and gently lifts Louis up into his arms, bridal style.

He walks back to their bedroom and gently lays Louis down on the bed and strips him from his sweats, leaving him in boxers, knowing he gets overheated quickly while sleeping.

Harry then slips in next to Louis and wraps his arms around his small waist and rests his head on top of Louis' and falls into a deep sleep along with Louis.

~~

I kinda wanna do a part three where Louis gets his bellybutton pierced. Maybe.

Hope you liked it though!