WEAK HEART

Jisung ran. He just ran. He ran without a care. He didn't know where he was going but it's not like he cared. Not for now.

All he wanted right now was to get away. Get away from everything. His heart couldn't hold it anymore. He just let out everything while running.

People looked at him with disgusted looks. It was normal to them. All those millions of students always thought he was pathetic. Useless. Ugly. You name it.

Jisung reached an old store room. He sat himself down on who knows what and just sat there crying, questioning himself about various things.

That was until he heard  Minho's voice, that he decided to hide.

MINHO: Jisung? JISUNG!! please come out. I know your here. Come on. Babe please..

Minho looked around desperately trying find a hint of Jisung's tiny figure.

And he finally saw him. Leaning against a wall, face behind his knees was jisung's little body crying silent tears. Tears might be silent. But heart was beating loud enough.

Minho looked at the piece of gold sitting between all the old and smelly junk. Minho held pity and pain in his eyes. He could feel how hurt Jisung must have been.

MINHO: jisung...

JISUNG: *looks up at minho* Hyung...

MINHO: *runs to jisung* what are you doing here??!! Do you how damn worried I was!! Why didnt you answer me huh? You little-

Little by little, Minho's tear drops poured out as held Jisung's face in his palms. The brunette looked at his love closely.

He hated every single moment right now. He hated every single tear the little squirrel let out. Every single sob that was heard.

JISUNG: Hyung...

Minho harshly pulled Jisung close to him, unable to keep the boy even an inch away  anymore.

MINHO: shh. I'm here. It's alright. Let all your tears out.

JISUNG: hyung...help me...

MINHO: it's ok. I'm here. I'll always be here.

A moment of silence went by. Only the sounds of sobbing could be heard in the congested room.The two boys spent their quality time in each others arms. The sight might be sad but a hint of happiness of being with each other, was still radiating from them.

Jisung was slowly calming down. The raven haired boy's breath slowed as he felt the warm touch of his lover. Soon it became really quiet. All that could be heard was the soft sound of breathing.

Jisung suddenly spoke up, startling Minho a bit.

JISUNG: hyung...

MIMHO: hm...

JISUNG: why am I so w-weak?

MINHO: you're not baby.

JISUNG: yes I am!

MINHO: no. You're just a small baby. My baby.

JISUNG: hyung! You don't understand!

Jisung harshly pushes Minho away, not realising what he was doing. Minho looked up at the raven haired boy. The hurt, pain and guilt was visible in his eyes.

JISUNG: hyung...

MINHO: *holds jisung's face in his palms and caresses his cheek with his thumb* look I know you're hurting. I know what it feels like. That doesnt mean you can go blaming yourself.

JISUNG: but-

MINHO: jisung I know it pains to be feeling all this. You might think you aren't strong. But the truth is you are. You don't have to be well-built to show you're strong. You have a strong personality and such strong affection and love towards others. Do you know how much is it's worth?

Jisung looked at Minho, totally lost in his words. He looked at the man he loved straight in his eyes. Oh, what a lucky boy the little squirrel was.

MINHO: for all I know Ji, is that even the strongest man in the world won't be appreciated unless his heart is as great as that gold *points at Jisung's chest *

JISUNG: hyung...*almost in the verge of tears*

MINHO: hey hey. No more crying now.

JISUNG: *giggles cutely* okie.

Minho pulls Jisung for another tight hug, taking in his scent. Jisung snuggles his head on Minho's neck stealing, all Minho's uwu's.

MINHO: you smell nice.

JISUNG: I know. You tell me everyday.

MINHO: well, not my fault. You shine too much.

JISUNG: You're so cheesy, I could use you for my cheesecake.

MINHO: oh really? I wouldn't mind if you use me😏

JISUNG: shut up.

And there he went again. Running far far away from Minho, trying to escape the almighty tickles of the older.

Minho just smiled to himself, looking at the cheerful figure running out the door, before running himself.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyooo. So hopefully this time the story will be more interesting unlike before. I promise I'm trying my best😖

Hope u like it😓