School

Okay seriously this is not okay. I honestly love school and learning, but I dislike the people there.

Not all of them annoy me but a majority of them do. Like seriously I'm so to my myself in school, does that make sense? Like I barely try to stop and talk to people and be like "OH MY GOSH HI" Like I just make my way to my class.

Usually my face is emotionless, and I might come off "mean" if people see me, but I'm really not. I just don't want to be there.

I love learning new things and all that but like the people there. I know I repeated my self but that's how much they annoy me.

I hate when people walk around during passing period and they have speakers and their music is playing so Loud like wtf? Headphones were created for a reason, I seriously get so annoyed by that. Especially the loud people that act out annoy me.

I only like lunch because of my friends there.

Homework can kill me. I feel so accomplished when I finish all of my homework because it's just a good feeling knowing you finished all of it and you have nothing to worry about. But sometimes my teachers stuff homework in my face. I know I shouldn't be talking because other people get more homework But still, when I do get a lot of homework it can be really overwhelming.

I don't understand when other students don't do homework or schoolwork and they have the "I don't care about school" attitude. Like what do you mean you don't care? First of all school isn't free, your caring parents are paying for your education and you aren't taking advantage of that. Without education you're nothing. Sorry to say but still. You can become famous but you'll be dull headed with no knowledge. It's better to have an education AND follow your dreams.

First rant and it was Eh.