Golden Time

A/N: PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE.

This takes place in Year 1189, Pegasus Moon. At this point, the majority of Fodlan had been restored at and given peace to. Archbishop Lady Byleth and King Claude got married not long after that and they continue to keep peace to the land and work for it. Byleth lives in the monastery while Claude lives near the Alliance and Almyra territory for work related reasons. The couple always visit each other but Claude hadn't visited in a while due to work.

Seteth is one who helps guide Byleth as he had done so with Rhea. Sir Gorvenal, Lord Ashan, Sir Peyton and Lady Isolde are not actual characters from Fire Emblem, I made them up for the sake of this story.

Anyways I hope that explains some things! Before anyone asks though, this is not connected to any of my other Claudeleth stories or any of my other stories in general nor will it represent what my other stories will be in the future (unless, you guys want more stories like this lol) and the same goes for the Dimileth Valentine's Day Special and the Edeleth one. Thank you.

Feel free to leave feedback including critiques but try to stay polite. I'm admittedly a bit worried to publish this so yeah. I apologise for any character that's OOC. Specifically Byleth, she has more emotion here than she does in the game.

Anywho, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and I hope you like this story.

Thank you(:

(Ps - The fantastic artist of the cover is the twitter user Nsiring and it was edited by a wonderful user named ImberLapis! Please give them both the support they deserve!)

-----

It was a normal morning in the monastery in the beginning of Year 1189 despite Valentine's day being around four days from then.

Lady Byleth hasn't awakened yet but she didn't need to be. There was no work for her to do this morning but there would be later in the day.

While Seteth was at the Reception Hall, a knight ran to him.

"Seteth, Sir Gorvenal has arrived. He is delivering some letters to the church and to Her Grace" A knight runs towards Seteth.

"Thank you for telling me that, please take me to where he is"

Sir Gorvenal is one who delivers letters throughout Fodlan and Almyra so it's no surprise he have some letters for them. Seteth found him annoying but he did his job right so there wasn't much he could do about...

Of course there will be the main letters from the councils and alliance territories but Seteth has a feeling that there would be a reply from her husband Claude since she asked him to celebrate Valentine's Day with her this year. Seteth allowed for her to celebrate Valentine's Day with him since they don't get to spend enough time together due to work not to mention they hadn't seen each other for almost three months.

The knight took Seteth to the Entrance Hall, where the deliverer was waiting for them at.

"Hello Seteth. Came here to see my wonderful face?"

Seteth shook his head, slightly forgetting his main duty and accidentally talking casually. "I Didn't know you had one."

Sir Gorvenal smirked. "Haha you never fail to wound me. Never change."

Seteth sighed and chose to stick with a mature"Sir Gorvenal, as much as I would like to... uh talk with you.. You came here to give me some letters, correct?"

Gorvenal nodded "Well yes but also to-"

"May I please have them?" Seteth getting slightly impatient.