SIN

THE FIRST SIN; LUST

Sure enough, Momo appeared, wearing those shorts that were just that little bit too short and her beautiful hair tied back perfectly like always. And the smile. That smile was beginning to have an effect on Dahyun.

Dahyun started the conversation today, determined to get an answer and an eventual apology.

"What was it that you did to me yesterday?" Dahyun knew what it was. But her mind still needed the clarification. "Why did you do it? In a library of all places!" She kept her voice down, trying not to attract the attention of the very few students that remained in at this time in the afternoon.

Momo's expression changed. The corner of her mouth lifted up. Her eyebrows sunk slightly. She reached forward and cupped Dahyun's cheek. The pressure between Dahyun's legs had not gone away since yesterday. Momo's touch just made it worse. She forced her own hand to remain hanging at her side. Not allowing it to reach up and touch Momo's hand.

"Do you want to know, Dahyun-ah?"

Dahyun didn't know what the heck she was doing. She didn't understand the sudden desperation she had for Momo to touch her again. What she really wanted was an apology. A "Sorry Dahyun-ah. I shouldn't have touched you when you didn't want me to." Or something.

"Do you want me to touch you?" She whispered. The hand that wasn't caressing her cheek lingered on the waist band of her jeans. In that moment, Dahyun wondered who Hirai Momo was. She wondered who she herself was. She still didn't know how old she was... who her friends were... what her favourite foods were... what music she liked...

But who was Dahyun? The girl standing still and letting someone... a girl, touch her like that?

"I'll take you right here." She murmured, leaning down and kissing her beneath her jaw. Dahyun could smell her hair. A sweet clean smell. It was suddenly her favourite. A sound that Dahyun didn't want to make... a sound she didn't know she could make, slipped out of her mouth.

"Such a pretty voice." Momo murmured into her ear. "But you have to be quiet. This is a library."

What the... Dahyun broke from her trance. She took a step back. Her head was reeling. What was she doing? What was this feeling... the thoughts in her head... her mind wandering to the outline of Momo's chest or down the gentle curve of her hips? The smell of her clouding out everything... This was wrong. She knew that. She'd been told countless times. She told herself countless more.

She knew, but it was like she was seeing Hirai Momo for the first time. It was like she was forgetting God, forgetting what her kindergarten teachers and everyone else at her church had told her all those years ago.

Girls are not for kissing, Kim Dahyun.

She wasn't herself.

"No." Dahyun said, more to herself than to Momo who remained in place. That dangerous smile did not waver. Dahyun clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. "No?" She repeated. Momo chuckled at her tone.

"I'm not forcing you." She spoke softly. "But I will make you mine Kim Dahyun. Eventually."

"That's contradictory." Dahyun growled. She was so angry at herself and at Momo. Her eyes scanned the faces of the students in the library once again. Nobody was looking.

"You want me to touch you. I can see it in your eyes." Momo wasn't making any moves toward her, but Dahyun felt cornered all the same.

Because she found that she did want Momo to touch her. She wanted to be hers. She wanted to feel like how she did yesterday when Momo's fingers had moved just that little bit too far.