<prologue>

Lmao Hb they're not all related or this book would be pretty incesty.
••••

The front doors.

"This is it", Abba thought. He stared at the majestic double doors entering the school as some students walked in. A fountain of Zeus at the front of the school. Abba scratched his ashy blonde hair and sighed. To say he was nervous would be an understatement. It's the start of junior year and he's the newest transfer student. He took one step and two girls screamed, startling him. He looked over to see two girls hug each other tightly, probably missing each other over the summer.

Abba finally walked in through the doors. He looked around at the white colored lockers, beige tile floors, and different posters across the wall. He looked down at his schedule and saw that he had algebra first. "Ugh. I hate algebra" he grumbled. Abba decided to skip and chill outside the classroom until English class. He would go to the class first to not be marked absent, then leave, and not come back. He gave himself his own personal tour of the breathtaking school. He walked down along empty hallway, kids being in their classes now, there was a lot less ruckus in the halls. He passed magnificent science labs, art halls, sculpture classes, band halls, computer classes, and more.

"This school is a maze" he thought. He found a set of metal double doors between the lunch room entrance and the boys bathroom. He entered and found out he exited the school. There were kids outside eating lunch at circle picnic tables. There was a garden and people were planting things in it. The view was breathtaking. The school looked right off the cliff of Mount Olympus. Abba's eyes sparkled looking at the beautiful view, only to be interrupted by screaming and loud noise. Abba looked over at what caused it.

Two boys came in on skateboards and jumped on top of people's picnic tables. They laughed evilly as people fled away. Abba stayed and stared at them, then back at the view at Olympian High. Once every one had fled, the two boys stared at Abba. They were confused, but also challenged and tempted to scare him away too. "Hey!" One yelled at Abba. Abba turned and looked at them. "What're you doing?" He asked, walking over to see what he was looking at. "The view" Abba spoke, softly.

The boy laughed, "it's the same view as every damn day. What's so special about it this time? Say, I've never seen you around here" he said with a smirk. Abba stayed silent and kept on watching the fluffy pink and purple clouds intertwine. "You're quiet. What's you're name?" He asked, pushing Abba's shoulder. "Abba" Abba said, staring into the boys deep brown eyes with his blue ones. "I'm Kolten and that's Isai. Why'd you come to this school? Is your dad a God?" He asked. Abba nodded and looked back at the clouds. "Who's you're Dad?" He asked. Abba stared at Kolten in his eyes.

"Hades".