·05· First sin

Warning : heated scene ahead

Taehyung P.O.V

"So how is it gonna go ?"

"Excuse me but I don't comprehend what you are trying to say " the beauty questions me

"I mean , are you going to actually tell me your name or should I let my imagination go wild ? I don't mind that . What do you prefer ? Kitten ? Baby girl ? Babe? Angel? The choice is yours you know " I elaborate my thoughts further

"Well seeing that we'll be in the company of eachother for a while I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Opal , your guardian angel ."

"Opal " her name rolled so easy out of my tongue . Even my mouth enjoyed her ...well ,not in that way. Not yet

"Yes , Opal. I apologize for not being able to introduce myself earlier in your dreams . You see it's highly forbidden for us angels to interact with our humans and their lives . Our only purpose is to protect them from a distance"

"Wait hold up....did you call me....your human"

"...yes , yes I did"

"That sounds so... possessive. I like it "

"Well every angel has one . And you happen to be mine "

"Ok listen Opal , if you don't want me to kiss the living soul out of you , you need to stop calling me yours ."

"Oh I guess I should stop. Now in order for your body to heal faster you'll have to wash yourself in the healing river so take your clothes of " she says slowly and moves her gaze to the ground blushing lightly

God give me strength to hold my hormones in place because at this rate it won't take much longer for me .

"Well baby girl if you wanted to see me naked soo bad you should just have said it ."

" Anything for you" I respond with a tilted smirk and start to undress myself .

My shirt was the first to go and I swear that with every item of clothing that I removed Opal was loosing more of her breath .
I would catch glimpses of her trying to peek at me undressing and threw her a wink every single time our eyes met .
When I got to the boxers her hands came to stop me .

"You know what I think that's enough . You should just enter the river like that "

"Then you missy, are missing out on the best view of your life "

"Please Tae , just keep your undergarments on" she continues and takes a few steps back

"Oh no, no, no. You see Opal , I just gave you a mini strip show. I don't do that for free. Do I look like a charity case to you ?" I say and take big steps towards her body to meet her

"Tae , there's no money in heaven. I couldn't pay you even if I wanted to."she responds and keeps baking away

"Who said anything about money kitten ? " I asked intrigued . At this point her back hits the tree and I cage her between my arms again.

I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her closer to me.

"For you I'll make an exception. You can pay me in nature " I grin as I see her eyes widen at my words

"How does that sound ? Huh? " My head lower in between her neck and collarbones and I gently press my lips on the soft skin.

"T-Tae I don't think that-"

"Why are you going against your wishes sweetheart ? I can see right through you" I tell her and leave trails of kisses along her neck .

"Taehyung " she moaned out. As soon as my ears picked up on her moans my body started to take fire. I want her. Now.

"That's right baby let yourself feel the pleasure. "

My hand trails from her waist to her breast and I brush over her nipple quickly
She squirms under me and closed her eyes .

"Do you like that kitten ? Or perhaps you'd enjoy me touching you in other places "

My hand slip from her waist to her soft thighs and I slowly leed it in between .

"Maybe like this? " My fingers brush gently over her pussy and I continue to lay kisses on her neck

"Or perhaps you'd want something more rough . " Both my hands trail down to her ass and I slap it one time

"Ah , Tae . Taehyung please , I -"

"It this it baby girl ? Did I find your sweet spot ?"
I spank her again and my name rolls of her tongue passionately.

As much as I want to keep going and maybe even be inside her I stop myself .

I back off leaving her resting on the tree . She opens her eyes confused and looks at me .

"What ? Did something happen ? "I tease her with an wink and run towards the river to throw myself inside .

She doesn't move from the spot . Her face is as red as ever and she avoids my eye contact as much as possible .

I knew it. I was right. She does want me but she keeps trying to resist my charms.

Babygirl your tries are pointless.

There will come a day when you will surrender to me.

The day that I finally corrup your soul by spoiling you with unimaginable pleasure and destroy that façade of purity and innocence .

But untill then , I'll have my fun.