what is this feeling!?

(Darwin's p o v)
.
.
.
.
************
It was a Saturday morning and me and gumball were in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Kid's I'm going to work and your dad is at joyful burger... again..... And Anias is in her room doing homework and you know she won't come out in a while so please behave" m.r's mom said walking to the door. "Will do m.r's mom!" I yelled back confidently. "Thank you darwin!" m.r's mom yelled back as she walked out the door. "Hey darwin, wanna play ( insert game here)". gumball said excitedly, "you know I do!" I said back. (sorry I forgot what the video game is called😅) so when we got done eating, we hooked up the game and went to the menu "oh man I'm so excited!" this is the 2nd game! I'll go grab snacks. Gumball said excitedly. Suddenly, a weird thought popped into my head, 'gumball's kinda cute when he's excited,... wait, what?!? no! I can't think gumball's cute, he's my brother!' I hid my face in my hands, covering my flustered face. "Hey dude I'm ba-... You ok?"he said concern lacing his voice. "y-yea I'm ok." I said, my face still crimson red. "darwin, move your hands right now" he said sternly. "f-fine" I took my hands off my face, "oh my gosh are you ok? you look really red!" he said with a worried tone, "g-gumball I'm f-fine!" I said, yet still flustered, because of his adorable face, "no your not, and as your bro, *picks up bridal style* I'm taking you to bed" and with that I got even more flustered, "o-ok" was all a I could say. when we got to the bedroom, he layed me down on his bed. "Ok stay here and rest" he said walking to the door. "W-wait! I yelled to him. "Yeah?" He said. "C-can y-you kinda sl-sleep with m-me?" I asked my face getting warmer every word. "Y-yea I c-can do th-that" he said, with a pink tinted face. I scooted over as you layed down next to me, and with that we fell asleep, not saying another word.