BDC

It was a Sunday and the company decided to give you and the boys a day off from work. You were currently on the living room couch, curled up in a blanket while reading your favourite book.

Since it was seldom that they'd been given rest, the three of them decided to sleep in this morning which is a bonus for you since there won't be any distraction for you to finish reading your book.

***

It was almost 12 in the afternoon and you were on the last chapter of your book, when you heard footsteps. Not long after you found yourself being cuddled by a very sleepy looking Sihoon, which was a very cute sight to look at to.

He made you sit on his lap as he laid buried his face in your neck with his arms wrapped around you. You pecked his forehead and grinned, "You almost slept till noon baby".

The latter whined in response. Sihoon called you by your nickname and said "I'm hungry", in a whining manner.

"Want me to whip up some pancakes for you?", he nodded in response and you proceeded to get up. But apparently this sleepy boyfriend of yours did not want to let you go.

"How am i going to cook if you don't let me go bub?", you laughed. About a few minutes later he let his grip loose, unwillingly of course. Then you made your way to the kitchen.

In the midst of cooking, someone entered the kitchen greeting you as he made his way to the fridge.

"It's already afternoon Sungjoon but good morning too", you chuckled.

"What are you making y/n?", he asked.

"Pancakes, want some?", the latter just nodded in response.

"Oh and do you mind calling Sihoon and waking up Junghwan too? I'll make them eat these while they're still warm", so as Sungjoon went out to do as he was told you decided to set up the table.

A few minutes later the four of you were sitting at the table and having brunch together. "So what's the agenda for today boys?", you asked while chugging down some of your orange juice (cause coffee is just a big no no)

"I wanna play Uno!", Junghwan shouted at the same time Sungjoon said that he wants to go to the mall.

Junghwan whined in disapproval, "Wait i thought it was my turn to pick what we do at our next break !".

"Remember when we got a half day rest and you decided that we go to the ice cream parlor? Well you've used that chance so suck it up !", Sungjoon retorted.

"But that doesn't count!"

"It does !"

"It doesn't !"

"It does !"

"It doesn't ! I don't care we are playing board games at home whether you like or not !", Junghwan said

"Says who ?", Sungjoon asked.

"Me bitch", he replied which made the latter gasped.

"Bitch ? I am your hyung you little fucker !", he told the youngest and the argument kept on going.

While you were watching them you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Sihoon dressed up casually with a grin on his face.

"Wanna ditch them and hang out at the beach?", he asked. A smile made its way up to your face and you nodded.

So the two of you quietly slipped out leaving the two arguing boys and went on your little date.

[A few moments later]

"What do you think y/n? What should we do?", the two turned to see what you have to say only to realise that you were no longer there.

"Welp, that leaves the house to the two of us then", Junghwan said.

"Hey, wanna play Mario Kart and order pizza?", Sungjoon said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh it's on!  but when i beat you, you're giving me to slices of your pizza"

"Not if I beat you first", Sungjoon laughed as they made their way to the TV room.

___________________________________________

It's 1.35 a.m. here and I have an 8 a.m. class tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the story though ! Have a good day ♡