1||Transported[Edited]

Recently my mystic messenger started acting up. Like a lot. I couldn't exactly find the reason why either. I opened the app once, and found numerous ones and zeroes. 'This has to be a prank!' I thought to myself, But... it kept happening.....

'I should delete it and download it again. That should work. Right? I'll do that later. Right now I need to get to work.'  Work is such a pain in the ass and I honestly hoped something would keep me away from it.

I could see that the traffic was gonna be horrible. I'm still not at it, but I can see the huge blockade.

"What is this?" My car suddenly wouldn't stop. It just went faster. "W-what?!" What's happening!? Why won't it stop? No matter how much I slammed on the breaks it wouldn't work... "C'mon. C'mon. C'mon!" I look ahead and realize there's no more time. I scream as I close my eyes painfully shut. I hear that when you get stabbed or shot that you don't feel it immediately.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my god! You're awake! I-I need to tell the others." My head rang as I heard the yell. All I could do is groan as I heard the footsteps...that voice...it sounded familiar...and yet not. "I can't believe it!" I could hear him come back.

My eyes move to the side and land upon a blond haired boy with a blue hoodie turned around. I can't see his face. I could hear the rapid texting sounds from him. 'What do I do? Do I get up? Can I even get up? I'm so confused'. I try lifting myself up, but I find that I couldn't. I gasp loudly once I got a single inch up from the bed, but it didn't last long. "Eh! Don't stress yourself trying to get up!" He rushes over to me with a face full of concern. He looks familiar. 'No way! It can't be. I'm dreaming. Right? I must be. My mind must be pulling pranks on me!'

"Y-yoosung?"

"Yes?" 'Oh god! No! It's a dream. It has to be.'

"N-never mind." 'Why is my voice so quiet?' I can barely talk and my jaw and lips trembled when I did.

"We were all scared for a second there."

"How long?"

"Huh?"

"How long have I been out?"

"Like a week or two." I could hear the door open, and two pairs of footsteps walk towards me. "Huh? Y-yeah she just woke up." I suddenly hear a deep voice.

"You've been out for a bit. Don't worry about anything related to money. I have been paying everything that you were unable to do." My mind was going blank as I look up.

"She doesn't really seem that responsive." I heard a female voice speak to me this time. "I guess it's to be expected...

"I'm sorry for the interruption, but I must check on the patient. I'll need you all to leave temporarily."

Everything came out fine or minor. The only things that came up that were bad were my broken arm and leg. I also had a slight vocal paralysis, but it was temporary. I really didn't want to see them... This...just wasn't real...I refuse.

"Do you remember your name?" They're asking about my memory? 'Oh no.'

"I..." I know my real name, but I don't know if my name is the same here. 'W-Wait... what is my real name...?' I tried remembering, but it wouldn't come up. This spelled trouble...

"Do you remember the accident?"

"No." I do remember it, but I don't know if it's the same one.

"Do you know where you live?"

"No."

More and more questions came up, but I honestly knew nothing. I guess the members of the RFA are my friends, but I don't know. I knew all the members, but that's about it. 'Will they actually think I have amnesia?' I could hear talking from outside the door. "Amnesia!"