You Bring Me Home

A/N: A cute and short one-shot I started writing a while ago. I hope you enjoy it. 
          Beware: m-preg

Billy could recall the memories like it happened yesterday

Billy could recall the memories like it happened yesterday. Steve and he went from two teenage boys punching the sexual tension out of each other, to fuckbuddies, to lovers, to parents.

"I'm pregnant, the doctor already confirmed it." Steve oh so bluntly told Billy, fear hiding behind his confident tone.

Time stood still in that moment and it seemed that their lives as they knew it were over, especially to Steve.

Billy remembered Steve's mental breakdown when he started showing and his panic when he realised they were having twins.

All Steve's doubts seemed to disappear the moment he held his babies in his arms. That is when Billy started worrying all the time.

When Billy found out Steve was pregnant, he gulped, unable to tear his gaze away from Steve's tummy. He was scared to fuck everything up but not once had the thought of getting rid of the baby crossed his mind.

Billy was only seventeen - Steve eighteen - but as soon as Steve put abortion on the table, Billy discarded the to him bad idea.

I am going to love our baby just as much as I love you. We can do this. Billy assured him and though he hadn't been so sure about himself.

Billy's mother died when he was young and Neil hadn't exactly been the epitome of fatherhood. But then he remembered Hopper and how he had taken Billy in, all beaten and bruised, once again by his father's hands.

He'd remembered how Hopper had said that Billy could always come to him if he ever needed help, a place to stay or even just stupid advise. It'd been the perfect time to take him up on that offer.

Twins is what the gynaecologist said or that is what Billy heard, the rest of the words drowned out. I'm having twins. Billy didn't know whether to be excited or scared. When he looked at Steve to indicate how he should be feeling, the pregnant boy was softly stroking the side of his baby bump, tears running down his face and a big smile on his lips. Billy's feelings settled down immediately and he took Steve's hand in his, letting his
thumb caress the soft skin.

Billy started to tear up too and kissed Steve's temple. When wanted to pull back, Steve used both of his hands to pull him back in and kissed the man of his dreams softly. Once, twice and then a third and a fourth time. Their gynaecologist gave Steve some tissues and briefly left the room to give them some privacy. Billy cleaned Steve's tummy from the gel and kissed the bump, at that moment Steve had been pregnant for three months and he was barely showing. Honestly, even Steve couldn't tell if the bump was from the babies or the cravings. Billy loved it anyway.

Billy sat down next to his boyfriend and kissed him, this time slow and passionate.
I love you Billy whispered before reattaching their lips. I love you more Steve giggled.