The Raindrop and the Snowflake (a Gruvia fanfiction)

What is harmony? What is togetherness? What is love? What is LIFE? There are many ways to avoid those questions. There are many people who want to avoid these questions, yet there are many people who attempt to answer these questions. Most fail, but there are are a group of loved ones, two of this group in particular, through pain and hardships, that find this for themselves.

Chapter 1

It was just an ordinary day in the Fairy Tail Guild with Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy sitting around having conversation. "So there you have it." Said Natsu. "Natsu you pervert!!!" Squealed Lucy "*I always wondered what you told cobra to make him laugh so hard." Laughed Gray. Erza walked over with a request in her hand "I think this one will be good, it pays 900,000 jewel for catching a group of bandits named 'ecstasy'." Natsu stood up "Sounds good!" "Aye sir!" Chimed Happy. "Wait, what's wrong with Juvia?" Asked Lucy " Huh?" Said Gray "She's been sitting over there alone looking depressed doesn't she usually come over to sit with Gray?" Lucy pointed out. " She loooves you!" Said an annoying Happy. Gray smacked Happy out of the air " Good I finally get a break." Lucy slapped Gray " Just because you're an ice wizard doesn't mean you have to be so cold all the time!" Natsu walked over to Juvia " Hey Juvia! you wanna go on a job with me and the Gang? Gray'll be there." "What!?!?" Blurted a startled Gray. Erza silenced him. "Yes! Spending time with my beloved will surely get my mind off things!! Thank you!" "That's the spirit!!" Natsu gave her a thumbs up. "Shoot me now" Whined Gray. Alzak walked over " No problem!" Erza threw him to the other Side of the guild and shot Gray a spine chilling look as they all walked out of the guild hall.

A/N this is my first time writing on wattpad please give positive support and thank you! and the joke was for you viperpit6501!!!