1) Danny

You and Danny had been bestfriends since kindergarten. You and Aron were pretty good friends too. But you and Danny told each other everything. After high school all three of you went your separate ways. You went to a small technical school, while Danny went to a huge big league school, and Aron just flat out didn't go. He always made fun of you and Danny because you guys wanted to do something with your life. You two just laughed it off and joked around. Danny started dating Reese and she was hesitant about you hanging around, but you and Danny had told her the back story so she was fine with it. After all, you and Danny were like siblings. You and Reese became pretty good friends too. Aron didn't like any of this. So, knowing he couldn't break Reese and Danny up, he set out to turn Danny against you.

He told him things like; you loved him more than a friend, and that you apparently hated Reese. Which was totally untrue. You started to get angrier and angrier. Finally, you called Aron out on his shit. You called him, asking him to meet you at a small cafe. He agreed, meeting you there within an hour. You showed up 10 minutes early to make sure you knew what you were going to say. He walked in giving you a small smirk. "You wanted to talk?" He questioned. "Yeah." You replied bluntly. "What the fuck is your problem?" You asked with the aggression dripping from your voice. "What do you mean?" "You know." "No, I'm not sure actually." "Fuck you." You say getting up and walking out. Following on your trail, soon as you get towards the door, he grabbed your arm. "Let go." "No." You slapped his hand, but his grip got tighter. "STOP!" you yelled. He pushed you to the ground. You yelped in pain. He stood over you. You cowered away, then all of a sudden, it all went black.

You quickly sat up. You realized it was only just a dream. You called Danny. He didn't pick up. You groaned because you needed him more than anything. You got up, put on your sweatpants, and grabbed your pack; you headed towards your apartments balcony. You sighed pulling your lighter out of your pocket, and the familiar cancer stick, as Danny calls it. You guessed Aron was right. You did in fact like Danny as more than a friend. But you always have. You ended up ashing on yourself. "Fuck." you muttered, quickly wiping it off. You stood up, taking the last few drags, and flicking the the filter into the busy street below. You stayed up there, admiring the view. You heard your phone buzz a few times, and went to grab it. Thinking it was probably snapchat, instagram, or one of the guys sending you drunk texts, you walked slowly to go get it. You picked it up reading the top notifacation. It was a text from Danny. "We really need to talk Y/N. Now."

"Do you want to come over? Or just meet somewhere?" You texted back. "Your place. He's watching mine. Be there in 20."
"Alright."
You had this knot in the pit of your stomach. So many thoughts were racing.
"What if he found out about my feelings?"
"What did Aron tell him this time?" "What if he's mad at me?"
You pulled out another cigarette, and texted Jordon.
"Is Danny mad at me?"
"Not that I know of. Why?"
"He just texted me saying he needed to talk?"
"Let me know what happens, Y/N."
"Will do Jord.👌"
You checked your notifacations waiting for Danny to arrive. You hear a car screech to a hault in the parking garage next door. Since your apartment is level with quite a few garage floors, you glance towards the garage. You see a familiar black SUV. You breath becomes caught in your throat. Your breathing becomes short and erratic. You hear a pounding on your door. You quickly run out onto the balcony and hide. Aron thinking nobody was home, left quickly. Then you saw Danny walking up the out door stairwell, making his way inside. He knocks softly. "Y/N?" He calls out. "Out here!" You call back. He walks out. You look up at him and shoot him a soft smile, hoping to make him less mad at you if he even was at all. "Hey." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "Hi." You respond quietly. "I've been thinking. Aron has been weird lately hasn't he?" Danny said, staring at you. "Yeah. He has. Why?" "Well, he's told me some things. And I'm not sure if I'm supposed to believe them, or what." "Like what?"
"That you hate Reese?" "No! She's a really nice girl, and she's good for you!" you almost choked on these words. She cheats on him, all the time. You couldn't bear to tell him, and break his heart though. "And that you.. uh, well," He was stumbling over his words.
"Love me more than a friend?" You froze.

"Well," You looked at him with wide eyes. "I mean you're a great guy, and you are so nice, and really attra-" He kissed you. You just sat there. "I like you too." He said staring at you..
"A lot." You felt like two high schoolers again. "Really?" You asked. "Yeah." "But what about Reese?"
"I know Y/N."
"Oh.."
"I've known it for a while now. But I wanted to wait to catch her in the act." "Ahh." You said understanding.
"I've always had feelings. From the time when we were just 15, I knew. I was never really sure if you felt the same way. But I finally grew enough balls, to tell you. I love you Y/N. I really do."
You stood up and walked into the living room.
"So you don't like me then either? I knew this would happen. I knew I would have ruined our friendship. Y/N, I'm sor-"
You laid your index finger across his lips vertically.
"Shut up and kiss me." He grabbed your waist, pulled you close, and kissed you. Hard. You felt an electric shock. You thought to yourself, how cliche this entire thing was, but you really didn't care. You were finally able to be with the man that you trusted everything with. And that made you happy as hell.