Chapter 45: Im Here to Kill You and Get Money.

The door slammed shut behind me and the first thing I did was take in the massive sprawling room.
It was a very dark room, with heavy rustic accents. A lot of black and brown and goldish rust everywhere. Directly in front of me was a big black and brown desk, very polished and clean, with a bunch of stuff on it. Behind that, was a large throne that was very black, with a deep brown covering the edges and outlining it. To my left was a massive bookshelf and a case of what seemed to contain various weapons, and to the right, nothing. A few indoor plants that somehow survived here, but that was about it. The only other thing were some pillars that held the roof up, like on the other side. Finally on the back wall, furthest from me, were three windows. And looking out of those windows, directly behind the large throne, was a tall, built man, who I could only assume was Mr. Rahsteck.

"You. You've been tearing my stuff up. And I have a business, this is how I live. So I'm going to give you a few second before i kill you. You know....you have cause quite alot of trouble with me. Killing a lot of my men, infiltrating my drug rings. I dont like that." He said in a very deep, rich voice. "But more importantly I know what you're here for. And I'm not gonna allow that because I'm afraid that just cant happen. But. Why dont you amuse me and tell me why you're here?" He asked me, almost teasingly.

I paused then sighed. "Look. I'm here to kill you and get money. And other stuff." I said as blunt as could be.

He spun around at this, wild eyed and growling before grinning and morphing. He grew fangs and scaled covered his whole body, and at the same time spike protruded from his head, spine, and arms and his muscles bulged as he foamed at the mouth and snarled. "Then why dont you come kill me?" He hissed at me. Well. Not much of a talker. And that was when it began.

He lunged at me over the desk and I barely dodged out of the way, rolling on the floor. As he came after me, I turned my arm into a shield and bashed him with it, running at the same speed he was, flinging him to the door.

He quickly got up though, and slashed at me, cutting my chest piece as I leaned back, acid burning through it and watching it fall to the floor.
As his arm was outstretched I turned mine into a claw and swiped at his chest leaving gash wounds while kicking him in the stomach.

He kicked me and ran towards me but I rolled over the desk behind the throne. As I did, I heard a snap and saw the back of the throne begin falling down on top of me, though I rolled out of the way.

As i got up, i turned around to see Rahsteck lunging towards me once again, though this time I was ready.
I waited till he was about a foot away, then lunged myself, swing my foot under his, and shoving him face first into the book shelf.

He spun around and hissed, flinging books everywhere before smashing the glass case and pulling out a sword, grinning from ear to ear, foam spilling out of his mouth. I quickly turned my arm into a sword and as he swung, I deflected it with my own, punching him in the gut.

He swung repeated pushing me back and i blocked each one until he kicked me through the weapon case, glass and metal cutting me up. While I was down, he punched me and went to kick me, though I swing my arm hard and fast, slicing the tendons behind his heel, causing him to scream in pain.

I activated my boot blade and kicked him, slicing him in the gut in the process, jumping up to my feet as he stumbled backwards. I then ran towards him attempting to kick him, but he grabbed me and flung me into one of the pillars, cracking it and causing me to slump against it.

He then came after me, attempting to bite me to no avail, as I had harded my arm to solid rock. I kicked him off of me, and he grabbed my arm in the process cutting me, yet he stumbled away, giving me just enough time to get to my feet. As I stood up, he ran at me and I ran at him then jumped up and drop kicked him, halfway across the room.

As he stood up I walked towards him and punched him in the face and he tried slashing my gut. I stepped back and uppercuted him, followed by me kicking him in the stomach. He then took a step towards me, blood and foam coming out of his mouth, razor sharp teeth and claws missing and I grabbed him by the neck and arm.

I put one foot in front of his and with all my force drove his face and body into the desk cracking both his bones and the desk as well and shattering everything in the process. As I looked at him, down in the mess of glass and wood and metal, he looked at me with some kind of glazed yet hate in his eyes. I picked him up by his throat and then remembered my gauntlet and how it still works a little and I flicked my wrist, slinging the blade out from my left arm.

As I looked at his eyes I took a breath and let it go plunging my gauntlet blade into his rib at the same time, hearing the crack of scales and the slice of wet flesh and skin as well. Then I felt him take one last breath and I whispered to him before the life left his body. I pulled him to me and I said, "Dont worry. Its nothing personal, and it was never about the drugs." Before I finally let him go and watched as his body went limp and landed at my feet, laying in a mess on the floor.