Chapter 13

The two had begun getting along way better than they had before after they decided to have a go at things again. Hongjoong was communicating with Seonghwa instead of holding everything to himself, and Seonghwa did everything he seemed was necessary to make up for the lost time and the things he'd done. Their relationship seemed to be going better this time around than it had in the beginning.

One morning, Hongjoong had woken up engulfed in the soft sheets of his bed, rubbing his face as he tried to wake himself up fully. The white-haired male sat up slowly, throwing his arms up to stretch and grunting softly as he did so.

The two weren't on close enough matters to be sleeping in the same bed, so of course, they slept in their own rooms for the time being.

Hongjoong crawled out of bed, catching a glance of himself in the large mirror that stood in place of a closet door. He looked like he had just wrestled with some kind of beast. His hair was sticking out in all kinds of directions, the large, white shirt he wore was hanging off his right shoulder, and one of the legs of his shorts was up way higher than the other.

The white-haired male immediately let out a laugh at the sight of his ratty reflection.

"Seonghwa would kill me if he ever saw me like this outside of my room..." Hongjoong made a remark to himself, shaking his head.

"Saw you like what?" A familiar voice said as Seonghwa suddenly walked into Hongjoong's room.

The black-haired male had already been dressed elegantly, as usual, and his hair was already groomed. Seonghwa immediately stopped in his tracks as he took a second to take in the appearance of the smaller male. He made a weird face as he tilted his head, biting his lip to refrain from saying anything.

"You like it?" Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa with a grin, clearly trying not to laugh.

"It's... What the hell happened?" Seonghwa couldn't help but laugh, bringing a hand to his mouth. 

"Apparently I fought a bear in my sleep, you should see the other guy." Hongjoong made a joke as he erupted in laughter.

Seonghwa smiled widely when he heard Hongjoong's laugh, it was like music to his ears every time he heard it. He walked up to the smaller male, reaching up a hand and grabbing the back of his neck gently, then pulling Hongjoong in to give him a small kiss on the forehead.

"I would really like to see the other guy, but after we get down to business," Seonghwa said as he ruffled Hongjoong's hair. "Get dressed, groom yourself, and meet me in the parlor. I'm going to need you for a small business meeting I'm having with a client today."

Hongjoong nodded in understanding, smiling up at Seonghwa. "Alright. I'll be out in a minute then."

"Look nice for our guest..." Seonghwa then suddenly leaned in, his lips just barely grazing the smaller male's lips. "But most importantly... Look nice for me, yeah?"

Hongjoong could feel his cheeks virtually burst into flames as Seonghwa suddenly pulled away after.

"W-Why do you always-" Hongjoong started to say before Seonghwa walked out of the room. "Yah! Asshole!"

Hongjoong could hear the amused laughs from the taller male as he continued down the hallway. He let out an annoyed sigh, then turned to his closet, sliding open the door and grabbing a change of clothes. Hongjoong made his way into the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him. He was quick to take a shower to make sure he was clean and fresh. When he got out, he split his long, white hair on the side of his head, combing it back in a loose, fluffy fashion with a bit of gel.