Looks matter

When I hit campus, people are staring at me. At first I thought they were looking at Nikane so I didn't mind but once I realized they were looking at me. I was surprised. I never got attension from guys well I did but they never saw me as a girl, they saw me as a sterotypical asian girl that was "smart". The guys always looked at Nikane and used me to get her contact information. Therefore it felt awkward when I saw a guy looking at me, the ugly duckling, except my sister on the other hand loved the attension she received and constantly wanted more.

I suddenly hear a voice that snaps me back into reality.

"Excuse me are you Anna-chan?" the mysterious voice says.

"Yes. But who are you?"

"Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I'm Nakajima Kento."

"Nice to meet you Kento-san. Have we met before?" I say.

"I beleive you were my classmate in Middle School.  "

And then it hits me. Nakajima Kento was the famous loveholic prince from middle school that was the number one popular guy and very nice. The guy everybody had a crush on, except me. Kento had grown taller and skinner since middle school, but he looked different. He was drop dead gorgeous with his brunette hair and his cologne made girls faint. Puberty had made him a dangerous creature.

"Anna-chan?" Kento says.

I face reality once again.

"Sorry Nakajima-san. Its been a while since I've seen somebody from middle school." I say giving him a very shy smile.

"Stop being so cute Anna-chan." Nakajima says while pinching my cheeks.

"Stop it Nakajima-san." I giggle

"No!"

"Why you mean cheek pincher"

"I am not a mean cheek pincher. Okay?"

"Yes you are. "

"No I am not."

"Yes you are. "

As we argued the distance between us got closer. And closer. We both didn't notice till we could see each other's face closely. I felt his heart beating faster. Somehow my heart did also.

"Anou, Anna-chan........

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

---------------

Yeah!! Uploaded a chapter. Hehehe.

If you would please comment what you think so far????

Thanks,

-Anna