[WIP] Reference Page

Please refer to this information sheet if, at any point of the story, you forget some monetary values. The sheet will update according to what the story calls for.

Dear Reader,
If you're reading this, then most likely you've been blessed with this cliche story that has piqued your interest. Or not. I don't care. Okay, maybe I do...

...just a little bit.

This story is supposed to be a mix of lighthearted fun, along with a few memes, alive and dead, with some anime references, and a substandard plot to boot.

A common isekai storyline(that I've seen, at least) would go like this(spoilers!):
MC dies. MC reincarnates into new world("isekai"). Get OP out-of-world power. Then use it selfishly or save the world. Selfishly = benefit only themself, and do whatever they want. Save the world = defeat darkness or lightness cliche, wow.

Anyways, for whatever reason you've decided to come here, that must mean you want to read. This. Thing. That I have created. And so I thank you for that.

Enjoy the story!

Yours Truly,
    Zhuali

References

Currency:
coins, in all nations (100 copper = 1 silver | 100 silver = 1 gold)

General Languages:
1. Quartzkin (common language, taught to all peoples. this is the language of the land, so all will understand some form of it.)
2. Faiya (language of the spirits located across the world. it's a mystical thing, the Faiyan language, as it's only used in the wilderness. common people in Maindame do not commonly know of it.)

Hierarchy Ranking(in order from lowest to highest):
slave, peasant, farmer, commoner
artisan, soldier(based on U.S. military ranking system)
landlord, nobility
priests
royalty, queen/king
dictators/tyrants
(this also assumes each rank's average power/influence level)

Lands to Know:
Quailkzin [quail-cuh-zin] (the world name.)
Maindame [mane-dame] (the nation the story begins in.)