Chapter Six

Everyone stand still, shocked. "Is that a-" Alec begins to ask but I'm already up the stairs and standing beside my baby boys portable crib in the nursery. "Hi baby." I coo. "Did the loud noise wake you up?" I ask him softly. He whimpers, nodding his head into my neck as I pick him up. "I'm sorry. It was an accident. But, there's some people downstairs that you need to meet. Okay?" I ask him and he finally looks up at me with his big, beautiful blue eyes and nods his head, only to curl back into my neck again.

Softly kissing his head, I tote him downstairs to where everyone waits in the living room impatiently. I watch my fathers eyes get huge when he sees William, shock taking up all his features. "Princess?" He finally manages to get out. I smile tightly and whisper down to my baby. "Willy, can you say 'hi' to everyone?" I ask and he sleepily sits up in my arms, turning his bright blue gaze on everyone. I hear several breaths being taken. I don't know by who. "Hi." My William says softly towards Alec and I watch as my fathers heart melts in front of my face.

"Hey there." He replies, taking a step towards the baby, looking to me for reassurance. Once I give him the okay he steps right up next to us, introducing himself. My baby looks confused for a moment then looks at me excitedly. "Mommy! Awlec!" He says, pointing at Alec and mispronouncing his name. I smile happily. "Yes baby, Alec." He giggles at me, happy for being right. My father looks up at me with glossy eyes. "Mommy?" He chokes out. I nod, gripping Will a little tighter. "How old is he?" He asks, lightly reaching out to touch Wills cheek. "Two." I reply and he smiles down at the boy in response. Aiden comes over along with Jace and Margie. "But, your so young...." he looks at me with a expression I can't decipher. "Where's his father?"

He asks and my whole body tenses. "There is no father." I spit angrily. He gets a shocked expression that turns furious. "He got you pregnant and then abandoned you and your child?" The mystery man growls, a furious and deadly look in his face that softens when he looks at my baby. "He got me pregnant, yes." I begin and he looks into my eyes, dark brown connecting with green, and my breath stops. "But he doesn't, and will never know about William." I say sternly, turning to walk into the kitchen

Margie follows me ahead of everyone else and questions me as I sit Will in his high chair. "Keira, don't you think the father deserves to know that he has a son?" I spin around and get in her face angrily, my temper immediately risen. "Listen, you don't know me or anything that I've gone through in my life. I don't want your opinion on this because you know nothing. So don't you dare question me on how I run my life or raise my child." I growl out and her eyes widen in shock.

Aiden pulls her back away from me. "What gives you the right-" he begins but I cut him off. "No. What gives you the right? The right to question me about something you know nothing about when you've barely known me for twenty minutes ?" I look at him. "What gives you the right?"

"Tink...." the mystery guys says softly, laying a hand on my shoulder. I feel a calmness settle into my bones as I look up at him, brown mixing with green. "Calm down." He tells me gently. "Everything's alright." His hand strokes up and down the top of my arm, settling me. I watch as everyone else leaves the room, going to talk in the living room.
I take a deep breath as I look up at him. "Willys father can never ever learn of his existence. If he does, I don't want to even think of what might happen." I whisper softly to him, beginning to choke up. I watch as within the mans eyes light with fire.

"I'm taking it this man isn't a good one?" He asks sharply and I shake my head. "You can't even call him a man." I spit and turn to grab a banana, breaking it into smaller pieces for William. I smile at the little giggle he lets out as I sit the snack down in front of him.

As he munches happily on his food, I peek at the mystery of a man next to me. He's wearing a cut has a patch that reads VP. On the spot over his heart there's a name patch that reads Beast. So I'm guessing that's his name. I smile at the thought. He's sure built like one, the height, the sexy scruffiness. I turn to him, "So, Beast, you tagged along with my....family?" I ask carefully. His eyes, that were looking ever so gently at my son, move to me. He nods once. "Alec is my prez. He saved me from a young age, so we're like family. I guess he just wanted me here." He shrugs.

I smile at him warmly. "Well, I'm glad you're here. Willy seems to like you." I giggle as my son plays with the big bikers fingers. Beast is watching him with a small smile on his face. I walk across the room to get another banana. "He is quite cute." He says, not removing his eyes from my baby. He leans in closer to William, gently tickling his belly as William squeals in delight, "But you get that from your mommy don't you?" He whispers ever so quietly in his deep, gravely voice, most likely so I wouldn't hear.

But I did, and warm tingles shot throughout my body as I blushed. This 6"ft or more, giant of a man, being gentle with a baby and using the word 'cute'. My heart can't take it. Walking back over to them, Beast looks back up at me and I almost freeze under his gaze.
"Tink, can I ask how old you were when you had him?" His question comes out soft as he looks between my son and I. Furrowing at the nickname he's used twice for me, I sigh, "I was eighteen." He looks at me. "So you're twenty now?" I nod. "Was your mother not around to help?" He asks and I snort.

"Oh she was around. But only for herself and her own pleasure." I look away, not wanting to see his pity. I feel a slight touch to my wrist, sparks igniting in its wake. I look to the side to see the intense, deep brown, gaze of Beast. No pity, nothing but warmth and understanding. "You never deserved that, but, you didn't need her help anyhow. Look at what you've done on your own." He says looking around and at William. "You're an incredible person who doesn't need anyone to do anything for her."

It was at this moment, before I could reply, my family walked back into the kitchen. Beast removed his hand from my wrist and moved it back for Willy to play with, sticky fingers and all.