Chapter 16: Father, mother and letters

Jezebel's POV:

So we entered hell and I was pretty excited to meet my father.
Will he love me? Or will he even like me?

Our wings were back.

I followed Lucifer there was a huge door. He opened a door end there were two men in the room.

"Lucifer finally it took you long enough." One of them said.

"Nice to meet you too father." He said.

I was staring at the other man. Was he my father?

"You brought a banished angel with yourself ?" Satan asked Lucifer.

"Not any banished angel." He replied.

"You you look just like her." The other man said staring at me.

"Yes Amon she is your daughter." He said.

"So your mother is really dead. I felt it. I knew something was wrong." He said. I nodded.

"So you are my daughter." He said. I nodded.

"Umm my mother wanted you to have this." I gave him a letter. He took it from me and nodded. He tried to open it but couldn't. Weird.

"I will read it later."

He didn't even try to hug me. Is that a normal father and daughter moment?

"So Lucifer can you show her the guest rooms I guess Amon needs some moments." Satan said.

"Ok come Jezebel." He said. Satan laughed.

"What?" Lucifer asked.

"Nothing just her name is Jezebel." He said. We glared at him.

"What? I mean she was born in heaven and her mother was an angel. Shit did she fell bad? Being ashamed of god?" He asked I nodded.

Lucifer dragged me out.

"Your father is just in shock." He said. I nodded. He showed me to a guest room.

"You can stay here."

"Please don't leave me." I said. And grabbed his arm. He hugged me.

"You can stay in my room if you want." He whispered in my ear.

"Ok thanks." He took me to his room.

We were staring at each other's eyes. Then he kissed me. That day we became one. He made love to me all day and night.

*****

I woke up in Lucifer's arms. He is so handsome.

"Is rude to stare." He said. I giggled.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning. Come on we have a long day ahead of us." He said.

I tried to get up but winced from the pain between my legs.

"Are you sore?" He asked I nodded.

"Come on. You need to have a warm shower." He said and carried me bridal style to his bathroom.

*****

I was sitting in Lucifer's room  and decided to read my mother's letter.

Dear Jezebel :

If you are reading this then I'm dead. I want you to know that I had a long, adventurous life. I was happy with your father but our life together didn't last. It doesn't matter I believe it was our fate. Now darling it's time for you to have an adventurous life. Your life in heaven was always boring. It was torturous for me to see you living that boring life. I hope that you are happy now. I mean I knew it, that you would get banished from heaven. Don't feel guilty darling and know that I love you with all my heart.
Have a nice life.

Your mother

I cried for her again. Lucifer entered.

"How am I crying?" I asked remembering his words: angels don't have heart but humans do.

"Well once you have a heart you will have it forever in human and angel form." He replied and wiped my tears.

"Now let's go and eat." He said and I glared at him.

"What? Once you have a stomach you will have it forever." He said and shrugged. I followed him to
dining room.

*****

My father took a glance at me. I guess he hates me.

*****

Two weeks past. And it was pretty the same. Me and Lucifer having sex. My dad ignoring me.

"Jezebel can I have a word with you." Amon said and I nodded. Everyone left and Lucifer squeezed my hand before leaving me.

"So I am glad that I finally saw you." I nodded.

"Sorry I just needed to get used to your existence." He said. I nodded.

"Why did you left her?" I asked.

"Look I didn't have any others option." He said.

"You were close to Satan maybe you could've brought her here to leave with you." I said.

"Look I couldn't.." he said but I cut him off.

"You couldn't or didn't want to?" I asked.

"Listen at least I didn't kill her. You did." He said.

"I didn't." I said.

"Yes you did. You were the one who ran out without your necklace and she is dead because of you maybe you should have stayed on earth instead of coming here ok?" He yelled. I ran out crying.

It was an hour that I was sitting under Lucifer's desk crying.

"Jezebel." Lucifer came and found me sniffing under his desk.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't wanna stay here. Lucifer hell wasn't about dying in fire but it was about dying in your own guilt and misery. My heart hurts and all I feel is guilt. Guilt for killing my mother." I said and sobbed. He hugged me and I cried in his arms for hours.

*****

It was a day after the whole incident with my dad. We were in dining room. I didn't even want to eat but Lucifer forced me.

We were eating till the doors burst open.

"Dad I am back." There was girls standing there. Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"Welcome back honey where is your mom?" Amon asked.

"Ahh she is coming." She said after she kissed his cheek.

"Baby I am back." A woman said as she entered.

"Who is she daddy?" The girl asked.

"That bitch's daughter. She look just like her." The woman said. I felt humiliated. So he has an other family.

"Lucifer I missed you." She kissed his cheek.

"Umm you are sitting in my sit." She said and I got up and went out.

I should go back to earth. I should find a way to leave.