I dreamed a dream in time gone by

Here it is! I'm excited for this.

Just a heads up for those that have read my oneshots book, u can start at chapter 4, or just re-read if you'd like I honestly don't care but yea. And enjoy those who haven't :)

"Him. We need him."

"Are you sure boss?"

"I'm sure. Tell the soldier, he has a new mission."

"Y-Yes"

*****************************************************

Peter was late. Really late. Nearly getting hit by another car, he ran across the street, his school finally coming into view. Running up the stairs with inhuman speed, he barged through the door, running to his classroom. He quietly opened the door, creeping in, hoping the teacher didn't see him. But there was a problem. And that problem was a he. And that problem had a name. The name, was flash. As peter walked quietly past, flash stuck out his leg right in front of him, causing peter to trip. Loudly.

"Peter, if your going to come in late please do it quietly." The teacher remarked, turning back to the board. Flash snickered.

"Yeah, stay outta trouble. Wouldn't want anything to happen." Flash whispered menacingly.

"Your right, we wouldn't." Came a female voice from beside flash. Mj. She raised her hand, smirking.

"Um, mrs gams?" She said innocently.

"Yes Michelle?"

"Flash tripped peter, and now he's threatening him." A haunted look filled flashes face.

"Well, that's not very nice. Flash, go to the principles office, and tell him what you did. Bring your bag with you." Flash let out a growl towards mj, and then looked back to me, mouthing; you'll pay for this. He then picked up his stuff, walking out of the classroom. The teacher nodded in my direction, then continued writing.

"Well, get up loser. You can sit here" she gestured to flash's old desk. I stood up, smiling, and sat down. I pulled out my work, and began to write the equation from the board.

*****************************************************

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. The final bell had just rung, and peter was walking out of school with his best friend Ned, discussing the new star-wars LEGO set Ned had just got. A taunting voice came from behind them, calling out to him.

"Hey look, it's ickle baby petew pawker. Where's mummy mj to pwotect you?" He snickered.

"Right here douchebag" her voice came from behind him, and said voice then shoved him a little, making him Yelp.

"Aw, did I hurt ickle Eugene?" She mocked. He whimpered, then waved his hands to his group, gesturing for them to come with him. They soon walked off, leaving a smirking mj.

"It's alright losers, I'm here to protect you." She walked down the stairs, joining us. Me and Ned gave a look, but shrugged it off, following her down.

"So, do you guys wanna hang with me? I know a cool arcade near here" she stated simply, not even braking her stride.

"Oh, uh sure. But I can't be out after 7, because..." I couldn't tell mj I was patrolling as Spider-Man, so I just floundered uselessly.

"I get it. Its so you don't turn into a pumpkin. Are you in Ned?" He simply nodded, pulling out his phone.

"Yeah, I should be free tonight. And did you say something about an arcade?"