chapter 2 "feelings"

{your pov}

you finish bandageing sashas face then stand up and hold out your hand to sasha "whats your name?"you ask as sasha takes your hand you notice her face exppresion she looked a bit..crazy her eyes were wide she was  blushing madly and smileing widely.you felt a bit creeped out by her face exppresion "um..are you uh..ok?"you ask while helping her up.

{Sasha's pov}
'stop being weird' I thought "e-eh-h sorry I w-was j-just thi-thinking about s-something.." I stand up and look at Y/N face 'so cute' I thought

{Your pov}
You look down at the watch on your wrist your grandpa gave to you when you where younger. The time red 10:00 'WHAT!? Oh f*ck I'm late!' you look up at Sasha ' we're late!!' you quickly run past Sasha and look behind your shoulder to see her confused face "I'll see you later I gotta go to class!! You should too!!" You smiled and waved then kept running to your school and to class then your seat you sat down and put your bag Down while huffing and panting fastly, out a breathe from the rush to get here you look up and notice your teacher has not come in yet so you take this upon yourself to get up and go get a quick drink of water. So you do so. After getting your drink you head back in the class and sit down you look around at everyone and notice Sasha sitting in the far back of the class 'oh mabey we have the same classes?-'
"Listen up! Quiet down! It's time to learn about history!"a nice sweet voice says
You turn your head to see your teacher so you quickly sit tight and look proper. You then hear a nice soft voice in your head saying hello, it more likely sounded like a whisper and you wanted to turn around and see who had said it but you couldn't so you just sat there thinking 'sounds like....Mikey? Ooor...John? Mabey kass?..' you thought for a minute then opened your eyes and see a packet of history questions infront of you '!?? Seriously a po-'
"Pop quiz!! You know I love em!~ now get started please"the teacher says and sits down