A New Face At The Hotel(Lemon)

Don't expect that good of a lemon. Also suicide is talked about in this chapter, you have been warned.

[Third Person Pov]

(LEMON BEGINS HERE! YOU WONT MISS ANYTHING IF YOU SKIP IT!)

You kicked down the door to your room and practically threw Cherri onto the bed.

Cherri Bomb: Oh! Someone's horny~

Y/n: You have no idea....

You crawled onto the bed giving Cherri a kiss on the cheek. You then tossed your hat aside and took of your top.

Cherri Bomb: Oh my, you've been working out huh?

You chuckle and started to kiss Cherri's neck making her let out a cute moan. You started to nibble a bit making her grip into you tightly.

Y/n: You know, I'm feeling a little under dressed.

Cherri Bomb: Heh, I feel over dressed.

She rolled you onto your back and straddled herself on. She kissed your neck and gave you a flirty smile. She sat up and took off her tank revealing a black bra.

Cherri Bomb: You gonna help me get this off?

You chuckled a bit and tired to take off Cherri's bra...tried.

Cherri Bomb: Uh.....you need help back there?

Y/n: No no, I got it.

Cherri Bomb: ...You know if-

Y/n: Got it!

Cherri rolled her eye and chuckled. You took her bra off and tossed it away. Cherri's breast were now completely exposed.

Cherri Bomb: Go on, I know you wanna touch em~

You smiled and started to massage her breast making her moan. You decided to give them a good squeeze. Eventually, you put one of her nipples in your mouth and started playing with the other. Cherri gasped, threw her head back and clutched your head. You stopped much to Cherri's disappointment.

Y/n: I'm about ready for the next part.

Cherri smirked, grabbed your pants and tugged them down. Your dick was hard as rock.

Cherri Bomb: Man. *pokes it* It's like it gets bigger every time!

Cherri started to stroke it slowly making you sigh a bit. She slowly went faster and faster as her breath got heavier. She stopped and looked up at you. She licked her lips and started sucking making you moan. Cherri's head bobbed up and down on your dick which, you weren't gonna lie, was a hot sight. She grabbed your hand and put it in her head, you took this as a sign that she needed help swallowing it. You pushed her head down and she gagged a bit.

Y/n: You good?

She smiled and nodded, then immediately went back to sucking. You never get tired of hearing her gag on your dick. Getting a little carried away, you shoved her head all the way down making her take the whole thing and not letting her come up for air. You smiled a bit to yourself until you get something hitting your thigh. You looked down at Cherri who's eye had a tear coming out and practically rolled into the back of her head. You let her up and she took a deep breath.

Cherri Bomb: *cough cough* You big brute, ack! Control yourself or at least warn me!

Y/n: *chuckles* You ready for your turn?

Cherri looked at you seductively and got on her back. She spread her legs and bit her lip in anticipation. Her grabbed her shorts and pulled them down, making you both completely naked. You raised and eyebrow and started licking her cilt making her sigh with pleasure. She started to grope her own breast and let out soft moans. She then suddenly gasped and let out a loud moan as you shoved your tounge in. She grabbed your head and amd covered her mouth to not make as much noise.